The Student Room Group

Muslims - How do you deal with sexual urges?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by square701
I don't understand why you swines are even on a Muslim thread. ****ing weirdos get a day job you're too bored

Kudos on not being sussed out as a troll yet :teehee:
Original post by _gcx
Kudos on not being sussed out as a troll yet :teehee:

Why are non Muslims on a Muslim thread that has nothing to do with debating the idea of what Islam prohibits and allows. She's clearly asking advice from Muslims, so I'm giving her it.

What gives these nerds the right to challenge my view when the topic of this thread does not even remotely call for a debate.

They're too bored.
I don't understand why you swines are even on a Muslim thread. ****ing weirdos get a day job you're too bored

Literally says MUSLIMS in the title. These athiests are up my ass like a hemorrhoid. Can you go debate elsewhere?

Its ? not .
Original post by Proxenus
my man hahaha

op how old are you?

Original post by Plantagenet Crown

At least I can agree to that :rofl:
Why are non Muslims on a Muslim thread that has nothing to do with debating the idea of what Islam prohibits and allows. She's clearly asking advice from Muslims, so I'm giving her it.

What gives these nerds the right to challenge my view when the topic of this thread does not even remotely call for a debate.

They're too bored.

I believe it's a little thing called free speech.
Original post by Anonymous

have you ever sexted?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
:rofl:

Not even funny man
Hey Guys,

I am a muslim female. I adhere to my beliefs and my religion. I just wanted some advice.

Recently, I have been desiring (I won't do it, just have the desire) to engage in physical contact with a guy e.g kissing, cuddling etc. Sexual frustration? Whatever you want to call it.

How do you deal with these kind of things?

And no, I am not ready to get married and settle down so don't bother suggesting that.

Thank you. :smile:

Personally just leave it and try to distract myself.
Hey Guys,

I am a muslim female. I adhere to my beliefs and my religion. I just wanted some advice.

Recently, I have been desiring (I won't do it, just have the desire) to engage in physical contact with a guy e.g kissing, cuddling etc. Sexual frustration? Whatever you want to call it.

How do you deal with these kind of things?

And no, I am not ready to get married and settle down so don't bother suggesting that.

Thank you. :smile:

Firstly you already know the answer to this is obviously getting married

secondly if youre not gonna do the first one then fast but do it with the intention of getting rid of these desires
Reply 71
I am Muslim and extremely attracted to my flatmate who is also Muslim. It's so hard.
Reply 72
How about starting a Muslim dating app called Minder or for LGBT Muslims, Mrindr?
I actually don't care blud stop sending me these dickhead essays. I was chatting to her not you

What kind of example are u setting for the non-muslims here
not good, not good at all
It is imperative that we set a good example for the non - muslims so they can see the noor(light) in Islam through our Akhlaaq (good character). Our actions can be a means of guidance for them so do not screw that up. We will be held accountable for what we say and do.
and please dont get angry, take my advice because it is sincere
Original post by Entei2
I am Muslim and extremely attracted to my flatmate who is also Muslim. It's so hard.

That's what she said.
Reply 75
You could leave your religion, that would solve the problem.
Firstly you already know the answer to this is obviously getting married

secondly if youre not gonna do the first one then fast but do it with the intention of getting rid of these desires

Telling someone to get married because they're feeling horny is horrendous advice. You're going to have to spend a lot of time with your spouse and so marrying them to have sex and then finding you have nothing in common with them is an awful life decision to be making.
What kind of example are u setting for the non-muslims here
not good, not good at all
It is imperative that we set a good example for the non - muslims so they can see the noor(light) in Islam through our Akhlaaq (good character). Our actions can be a means of guidance for them so do not screw that up. We will be held accountable for what we say and do.
and please dont get angry, take my advice because it is sincere

He can't do any more damage than has already been done.
Go hump the sofa arm rest or get a vibrator or something 😂😂
Original post by Maker
How about starting a Muslim dating app called Minder or for LGBT Muslims, Mrindr?

There is already one but like I'm not using it for a hookup or whatever. Lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending