The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Need to sleep. Try to sleep me 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7121
I'm really grateful to be a Muslim Alhamdulillah (All praise belongs to Allah/God) Life is complex, full of trials and busy. During hard times the only thing that keeps me going is my Creator and my faith. Even if I have nothing or no one tomorrow, I only need to remind myself that I already have everything- Allah, my Lord. That is sufficient for me, brings a smile to my face, makes me feel at peace and washes away my worries instantly.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Really need to stop being so negative and comparing myself to others.

Idk why I always assume people hate me

I don't hate you :hugs:
Original post by h333
I'm really grateful to be a Muslim Alhamdulillah (All praise belongs to Allah/God) Life is complex, full of trials and busy. During hard times the only thing that keeps me going is my Creator and my faith. Even if I have nothing or no one tomorrow, I only need to remind myself that I already have everything- Allah, my Lord. That is sufficient for me, brings a smile to my face, makes me feel at peace and washes away my worries instantly.

PRSOM
May Allah/God bless you with more Ameen (Amen)
Never have i ever been so confused in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh, I hate life. Couple years back I thought I'd at least get to enjoy the four years of uni before I'm completely screwed, but no. Stupid, empty life. My existence is total meaningless unlike everyone else, who have some purpose, even if that purpose is as simple just being friends with someone.
Worthless people should have to option to be easily erased from the planet.
Reply 7126
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Ugh, I hate life. Couple years back I thought I'd at least get to enjoy the four years of uni before I'm completely screwed, but no. Stupid, empty life. My existence is total meaningless unlike everyone else, who have some purpose, even if that purpose is as simple just being friends with someone.
Worthless people should have to option to be easily erased from the planet.

What did you think your 4 years at university would be like? You're not completely worthless though so you wouldn't have that option even if you wanted to.
Would've been nice if they let me speak instead of assuming I wanted to stay behind. Clever me says nothing expect "have fun" so they don't even know :lol: :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
Never have i ever been so confused in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

May Allah/God guide you sis. Ameen (amen)
I tested you, that's all:h:
😢 I want to go out. I want to be with everyone. I don't want to do this work. I am upset.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by S2M
What did you think your 4 years at university would be like? You're not completely worthless though so you wouldn't have that option even if you wanted to.

Idk, something other than sitting in my room all day either reading lecture notes or wasting time, doing a very uninspiring course, it's pretty depressing. I am worthless. Don't think I always was but I am now.
Heart cant handle the pain anymore. Stop crying
Sometimes you've just got to put your mind to it. Positive thoughts:biggrin:
I'm bored rn ngl :colonhash:
Reply 7134
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Idk, something other than sitting in my room all day either reading lecture notes or wasting time, doing a very uninspiring course, it's pretty depressing. I am worthless. Don't think I always was but I am now.

Trust me, you're a lot better than most people believe it or not. You should take me as an example, I'm ******* ugly I can't even pass GCSE's and I can't even drive properly with God knows how many lessons I've taken. I've done nothing to be proud of in these 17 years of my miserable life. I'm really ashamed to be me parents son. Countless of mistakes after mistakes and I can't do anything properly, I'm worthless and a waste of space. Wasted money by re-taking GCSE's when I don't even think I'll get the grades I need to that's all gone down the drain.
(edited 6 years ago)
pissed off.
Original post by KittenMediaya
Heart cant handle the pain anymore. Stop crying

:console: :hugs: come here sis :jumphug:

Original post by OGGUS
Sometimes you've just got to put your mind to it. Positive thoughts:biggrin:

I know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just want to start Uni already.:argh:

Spoiler

Original post by S2M
Trust me, you're a lot better than most people believe it or not. You should take me as an example, I'm ******* ugly I can't even pass GCSE's and I can't even drive properly with God knows how many lessons I've taken. I've done nothing to be proud of in these 17 years of my miserable life. I'm really ashamed to be me parents son. Countless of mistakes after mistakes and I can't do anything properly, I'm worthless and a waste of space. Wasted money by re-taking GCSE's when I don't even think I'll get the grades I need to that's all gone down the drain.

Dont say that :frown: You learn from your mistakes. Dont let them put you down. Dont let failure make you feel worthless. There's always something better waiting for you. It will all get better. With the right mindset you can do anything you like. And dont be ashamed to be your parents son. Cheer up 😊
Better things to come :h:

Original post by ClearSky

Go for a walk?
Read a book? Watch a movie? Meet up with a friend?
Original post by ClearSky

Same. Being bored for me is not a good thing. I end up thinking a lot of bad things :redface:

Latest