The Student Room Group

Do you girls wear sexy lingerie for your men?

I would like to get some nice lingerie to impress my man but I'm not really confident about my body and I think I may look a little ridiculous...
Reply 1
Just find something that you feel comfortable in. I'm sure he already loves your body the way it is and some lingerie isn't going to make it look worse.

There's a lot of different lingerie tho, so look for something that you would feel comfortable in. It doesn't have to be totally skimpy or have a thong to be sexy. A babydoll dress can be sexy and it covers way more than just regular underwear.
Reply 2
Original post by Devify
Just find something that you feel comfortable in. I'm sure he already loves your body the way it is and some lingerie isn't going to make it look worse.

There's a lot of different lingerie tho, so look for something that you would feel comfortable in. It doesn't have to be totally skimpy or have a thong to be sexy. A babydoll dress can be sexy and it covers way more than just regular underwear.

Thanks for your reply. :smile: I wasn't thinking of anything too revealing, just something elegant like this one https://obsessive.com/euro_en/products/chemises-and-dresses/chemises/miamor-8744 I guess I'll go for it.
Reply 3
If I had a bf I would lol. If he likes it, tell him you'll model anything else he buys for you haha :wink:
Yep, I like dressing up. The lingerie in the link looks really nice.
I do, but I don't think he cares what underwear I'm wearing. He doesn't really look at it, he just wants to get it off! So it's kind of a waste on him. But worth a try.
Yea sometimes but it comes of pretty quick anyway :smile:

Quick Reply