The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:console: :hugs:

Bad day? Me too tbh :lol: But there's always tomorrow (and I'll confess I say that every day :tongue: :colondollar:)
Original post by S2M
London is expensive as hell too. I just want to pass first time so I don't have to repeat it again. Have you passed the Theory? That's fine for you then, don't worry I have a felling that you'll end up just fine. :smile:

Yeah I have fortunately enough. Though I have to take it again if I fail this year, which I probably will due to lack of experience (or we'll just cancel it if I'm obviously not ready), but it's fine since I have time.
Reply 7182
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Yeah I have fortunately enough. Though I have to take it again if I fail this year, which I probably will due to lack of experience (or we'll just cancel it if I'm obviously not ready), but it's fine since I have time.

Yeah you're lucky. Did anyone force you to book it? I wish I were you.
Original post by S2M
Yeah you're lucky. Did anyone force you to book it? I wish I were you.

Well my mum said book it anyway and then cancel if I'm not ready. Would've thought you'd want to be someone with a life lol.
Reply 7184
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Well my mum said book it anyway and then cancel if I'm not ready. Would've thought you'd want to be someone with a life lol.

That's fine, do it when you feel like you're ready. :smile: Haven't known what it's like to have a life, neither do I intend to find out. You know how parents want an academically bright child.
Original post by S2M
Thanks for the support and the optimism. :smile: I try to keep the mindset that it will all get better someday and I'll be worth something. Mistakes don't seem to be rectified by me, it seems I make endless amount of them. I think I'll have to face the harsh reality that it won't get better neither will I accomplish anything worthy. Honestly I don't know how my parents don't hate me as much i do, it's just hard getting up in the morning knowing all of this. I think my parents only like me because I'm the good son, does what he's told without altercation.

Dont say that! Everyone makes mistakes and it's from your mistakes that you learn. One day things will get better and with the right mindset you can achieve anything in the world.
I genuinely hope that things get better soon for you 😊

Original post by ClearSky
Due to my current situation, that's not possible :frown:
Did you go away? :hugs:

Oh well I hope you're unbored now? 🤗
Yeah I was on a tsr break and then went on holiday. Slowly creeping back though 😂
Literally same 😭
Is there anything you enjoy that can keep your mind off?
One day..one day things will get better :jumphug:
Reply 7187
Original post by BintM
Dont say that! Everyone makes mistakes and it's from your mistakes that you learn. One day things will get better and with the right mindset you can achieve anything in the world.

Yeah I was on a tsr break and then went on holiday. Slowly creeping back though 😂

Thank you, I really appreciate it. :smile: No wonder I'm already following you. :biggrin:
Original post by S2M
Thank you, I really appreciate it. :smile: No wonder I'm already following you. :biggrin:

No worries. Sometimes I need to remind myself the same 😂
I think we met on paksoc? 🤔Or was that not you? :getmecoat:
Reply 7189
Original post by BintM
No worries. Sometimes I need to remind myself the same 😂
I think we met on paksoc? 🤔Or was that not you? :getmecoat:

:laugh: Yeah that's me!
This pic really explains how I feel:

Spoiler

Original post by Dr Strange
:console: :hugs:

Bad day? Me too tbh :lol: But there's always tomorrow (and I'll confess I say that every day :tongue: :colondollar:)

:hugs:
Lel even my good days are bad days :rofl:
Tomorrow never comes, eh? :lol:

Original post by BintM
Literally same 😭
Is there anything you enjoy that can keep your mind off?
One day..one day things will get better :jumphug:

Had a good break? :tongue:
Holding out for that one day... which tbh I don't really believe in :rofl:
:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by S2M
:laugh: Yeah that's me!

Ooo how've you been?

Yeah ahaha 😂😂 its hard to escape from tsr 😭 im coming down your ends this week for a few dayss :woo:
Have faith sis! It will come insha'Allah<3 x
Reply 7193
Original post by BintM
Ooo how've you been?

Yeah ahaha 😂😂 its hard to escape from tsr 😭 im coming down your ends this week for a few dayss :woo:
Have faith sis! It will come insha'Allah<3 x

I've been ok I guess, what about you? :h:
Original post by S2M
I've been ok I guess, what about you? :h:

Not bad. On and off. Up and down. Round and round. No idea what im on about 😂 Absolutley shattered.
Original post by BintM

Sure am! :smile:
It's good to see you again :hugs:
Reply 7196
Original post by BintM
Not bad. On and off. Up and down. Round and round. No idea what im on about 😂 Absolutley shattered.

I guess you just had one of the moments when you make no sense. :biggrin: Same here, then again I'm always tired. :h:
Life is like tmcmbtewsvssghnbpebgekfbmla
Original post by ClearSky
Sure am! :smile:
It's good to see you again :hugs:

What did you do to keep busy? :tongue:
Aw thankss x Likewise :hugs:

Original post by S2M
I guess you just had one of the moments when you make no sense. :biggrin: Same here, then again I'm always tired. :h:

I never make sense 😅
Literally same :five:
Original post by BintM
What did you do to keep busy? :tongue:
Aw thankss x Likewise :hugs:

Packing, ate dinner, etc.
You? :smile: