The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Has anyone gotten into Surrey on missed grades?

My course is in clearing and I was just wondering if anyone has ever gotten into surrey after they missed their grades. I will be hoping to do Law in September and I have already met my BTEC grade that was required of me but i am not so sure about my A level grade.
I am not really sure how to cope with my anxiety atm

Any advice will be helpful thanks :smile:
Original post by LazyStudent456
My course is in clearing and I was just wondering if anyone has ever gotten into surrey after they missed their grades. I will be hoping to do Law in September and I have already met my BTEC grade that was required of me but i am not so sure about my A level grade.
I am not really sure how to cope with my anxiety atm

Any advice will be helpful thanks :smile:

Hey there! I am literally freaking out about the same thing. Just try not to worry as much. Take your mind off it or something, that's what I've been doing anyway lol.
At the end of the day the course is in clearing and you have your BTEC grade so at least you know you've met some part of the requirements!
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Boredom101
Hey there! I am literally freaking out about the same thing. Just try not to worry as much. Take your mind off it or something, that's what I've been doing anyway lol.
At the end of the day the course is in clearing and you have your BTEC grade so at least you know you've met some part of the requirements!

Hey @LazyStudent456 and @Boredom101,

I know it's really difficult, but try not to worry too much! What I'd suggest is giving our Clearing helpline a call or going on our Live Chat function first thing on Results day as they'll be able to help you with the Clearing process if you do need to make use of it. The phone number and the live chat function will be displayed on our website (www.surrey.ac.uk) on results day, and that will be the best way to :smile:

I wish you both the very best of luck with your results, hopefully you'll get what you are hoping for!! :biggrin:

All the best,
Ashley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending