The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA Chemistry Test for Pharmacy

I've been told that I have to take a Chemistry test at UEA in July which is based on the chemistry modules undertaken by the Pharmacy Foundation years. It's pretty much the A level chem spec so I'm fine with revision.

If anyone has taken the test previously, how did you find it? Was it tougher compared to the A level exams? Any tips would be greatly appreciated :smile:
How did the exam go? I'm taking this tomorrow!! Any tips?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by chloestar22
How did the exam go? I'm taking this tomorrow!! Any tips?

Sorry I'm just reading this but I was pissed scared even though I revised the entire spec. It was easier than I thought it would be. How did yours go?
Hi,

Can you tell me what areas were covered in the test?

I have been told that I would be accepted on my access course grades pending a test at interview (not enough chemistry credits). Trying to revise A Level chemistry when you haven't actually been taught any of it is proving quite challenging.

Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by charlottedean10
Hi,

Can you tell me what areas were covered in the test?

I have been told that I would be accepted on my access course grades pending a test at interview (not enough chemistry credits). Trying to revise A Level chemistry when you haven't actually been taught any of it is proving quite challenging.

Thanks

It took me almost two months of hard core revision and a lot of YouTube videos to try revise everything from the spec. I can't really predict how your test will stand compared to difficulty but if you're finding any topic difficulty to understand, look for the YouTube channel called "E Rintoul". The guy's an absolute lad with some really helpful chemistry videos.

Good luck on your test x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending