The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;brc60v3WSLQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brc60v3WSLQ[/video]
This video @qasim_96 is banter
Original post by OGGUS
[video="youtube;brc60v3WSLQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brc60v3WSLQ[/video]
This video @qasim_96 is banter

When he smashed that laptop :rofl:
Original post by qasim_96
When he smashed that laptop :rofl:

ikr :lol:
:rofl:

What are we gonna do with you, eh? Stubborn as anything :colonhash:

Oh, make that 4 hours 30 ish now :tongue:

You know what, what does it even mean by "have faith" or "change direction" :hmmmm: I guess faith means hope but the latter :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, when the thing(s) you want to change is/are out of your control, you might need to have faith for that to happen.

But on the other hand, 'changing direction' is something you do willingly. And the reason why is often because your faith has presented an opportunity to do so. There can be no 'hoping' here, only 'doing' :yes:

Original post by MrsMars
Betrayed

Someone I love and trust stole one of my writing pieces, presented it as their own and got it published in an anthology.

I feel like this is how they're trying to repay me for supporting them when they first began to write and submit work when other people that mattered to them didn't care or see it as important, even after they got published.

Now they got published again, with my ****ing poetry.

:console: One thing I will add to what has already been said is that they may have stolen one piece of your work and betrayed you in the most horrible way, but your creative reserves will always remain intact and a special part of who you are (they can't be stolen, nor will they ever be depleted).

So with patience, you'll be able to make use of those reserves and shine again :yes: Have faith :hugs:
Original post by Dr Strange

:console: One thing I will add to what has already been said is that they may have stolen one piece of your work and betrayed you in the most horrible way, but your creative reserves will always remain intact and a special part of who you are (they can't be stolen, nor will they ever be depleted).

So with patience, you'll be able to make use of those reserves and shine again :yes: Have faith :hugs:

You're right. Thanks.
It's just that those reserves seem to be drying up at the moment :cry2:
Thank you :h:
Original post by MrsMars
You're right. Thanks.
It's just that those reserves seem to be drying up at the moment :cry2:
Thank you :h:

Aww, I think that's just 'writer's block'. :redface:

It happens to everyone, even the greats. I don't know if you've seen them, but many writers, including the likes of Angelou, Hemingway and Twain, have provided explanations of how they've overcome/avoided it. Might be worth doing some digging and trying some things out, just to see how you can work your way around it.

But you'll be fine. The ability to write has proven to be a gift that can't be taken away. :h:
(edited 6 years ago)
I give up. Cant stand it anymore. Breaking.
Original post by BintM

You can't leave me like this:hugs:
You can't leave me like this:hugs:

Do you ever feel like you don't even know who you are anymore?
Happy - had a really nice day today despite being on enemy territory :rofl: (had a tour around Stamford Bridge but I'm a Liverpool fan)

Saw a girl earlier too, and literally the second I saw her I had the butterflies in my stomach feeling hit me :love:

Havent had that feeling since I started dating my ex), and never at first sight

Wonder what that meant
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by BintM
Do you ever feel like you don't even know who you are anymore?

Yeah... :cry:
Yeah... :cry:

And the whole worlds against you? And just waiting for things to get better? And you wish for people to become understanding? But then it gets harder and harder to believe it gets better. It just gets more and more stressful.
I feel like running away. Far from everything and everyone.
But I guess that's not going to solve anything. Life.
F*** abelian groups man. Gave up trying to understand that terribly explained s***.
I'm gonna move on to something else to miserably fail at. Hate life so much. And not just because I'm s*** at the only meaningful thing I try to do.
Original post by BintM
And the whole worlds against you? And just waiting for things to get better? And you wish for people to become understanding? But then it gets harder and harder to believe it gets better. It just gets more and more stressful.

I'm getting upset now. What's wrong? I don't like it when you're upset. Please don't run away or do anything like that. It'll just make it worse. You're a very strong person and I know you'll make it through this. If a weak person like me can make it through my bad periods then a strong person like you can too. Just remember - you're not alone. We're here for you :hugs:
Original post by BintM

aww sorry t hear you feel like this :frown: :hugs: - From what I can see, you're really cool!!!!! :smile:

As a Liverpool fan, I will also say:

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
You’ll never walk alone

My inbox is always open btw :smile:
I'm getting upset now. What's wrong? I don't like it when you're upset. Please don't run away or do anything like that. It'll just make it worse. You're a very strong person and I know you'll make it through this. If a weak person like me can make it through my bad periods then a strong person like you can too. Just remember - you're not alone. We're here for you :hugs:

I won't.
Nothing, its fine :smile:
Original post by BintM
I won't.
Nothing, its fine :smile:

You're not fine :cry:
Original post by Jack22031994
aww sorry t hear you feel like this :frown: :hugs: - From what I can see, you're really cool!!!!! :smile:

As a Liverpool fan, I will also say:

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
You’ll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
You’ll never walk alone

My inbox is always open btw :smile:

Aw thanks:smile:
Original post by BintM
Aw thanks:smile:

Its okay :smile: :hugs:

You're not fine :cry:

but if youre not okay OP, please talk to someone! :frown:
Original post by BintM

Are you okay? :frown:

Latest