The Student Room Group

When checking in at a travelodge, do you need to present the card that you paid with?

...when you've booked/paid online? I've looked alllllll over the website and I can't seem to find an answer anywhere :/ I have a booking for tomorrow (eek!) and the thought has only just occured to me haha :s-smilie: I used a friends card to book/pay online, and I can't get in touch with her. I need to know A.S.A.P, as I don't want to be stuck with nowhere to go until the next day tomorrow night haha. Any help would be much appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
I didn't have to last time, I just showed the confirmation letter. But I would phone up just to be sure.
Reply 2
Rian1988
I didn't have to last time, I just showed the confirmation letter. But I would phone up just to be sure.

I've tried phoning up and I'm getting no damn answer! :angry: thanks anyway though :smile:
Reply 3
x-lolarose-x
I've tried phoning up and I'm getting no damn answer! :angry: thanks anyway though :smile:

Are you phoning a head office, or the hotel you have booked into? If you are phoning the hotel you have booked into try phoning a different one as they will all have the same policy.
I've stayed in many Travelodges and I've never had to :smile:
Reply 5
Last time I stayed in one they just took my name and address I think! Didn't even need to confirmation letter or anything.
Reply 6
Ditto the above poster - stayed in one at the start of the month and just gave my surname and then confirmed the first line of my address.
Reply 7
When checking in, does it have to be at 3pm? Can it be later like 5pm?
Reply 8
Original post by Natzoom81

The check in time is the earliest you can get your room. You can check in any time after that.
Original post by Natzoom81

Hey, please start a new thread rather than using one from 2009, this thread is now closed :smile:

Latest