The Student Room Group

Do glasses suit me?

let's not get into why I choose these frames xD thats a long story for next time

do glasses suit me yes or na?
thanks

Scroll to see replies

You look fresh with or without, so you could go contacts. I'd go with glasses myself, the intellectual kind of look is nice. Too bad I have perfect vision :colone:
They kind of suit you.
Yeah, not bad! They're different which is good. Though because they're see through it looks almost as though you don't want anyone to notice them, so you might want to test out contacts
Original post by 04496
let's not get into why I choose these frames xD thats a long story for next time

thanks

You look like a poor man's Toro y Moi—and that's a compliment, believe it or not.
Reply 5
Original post by PlainDoll
You look fresh with or without, so you could go contacts. I'd go with glasses myself, the intellectual kind of look is nice. Too bad I have perfect vision :colone:

Ok thanks, was hoping for a stronger opinion though hahaaa I really hate them but I need them cuz I'm blind and I can't wear contacts for the life of me :frown: tried for years just doesn't work xd
Reply 6
Original post by carrotstar
Yeah, not bad! They're different which is good. Though because they're see through it looks almost as though you don't want anyone to notice them, so you might want to test out contacts

you're spot on! Dont want anyone to notice them, trust me I would if I could... my eyeball just doesn't like contact lenses I guess :,( thanks for your feedback appreciate it
Is it weird to say that you look better with the glasses.
you look better with imo. theres a sharp contrast between your facial hair and smooth skin which the glasses help distract

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by cloudyeyes
you look better with imo. theres a sharp contrast between your facial hair and smooth skin which the glasses help distract

Spoiler

haha thanks
Reply 10
anyone elseeeee i need help ))))):
Mate, you look okay!!
Reply 12
Original post by Emerald7770
Mate, you look okay!!

Very helpful :colonhash:
Original post by 04496
Very helpful :colonhash:

Smh... it suits you!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by 04496

thanks

The glasses you wear at this picture does not suit to you at all. Try to wear glasses whith colours instead. Spectacle frames without a colour are horrible.
(edited 6 years ago)
They do suit you but I personally don't like the frames. They don't really look like proper glasses, more that you are wearing them for other reasons. Personally would have gone for a different frame colour but the shapes good on your face.
Reply 16
Original post by Kallisto
The glasses you wear at this picture does not suit to you at all. Try to wear glasses whith colours instead. Spectacle frames without a colour are horrible.

Ok thanks
Reply 17
Original post by Reeeeyah
They do suit you but I personally don't like the frames. They don't really look like proper glasses, more that you are wearing them for other reasons. Personally would have gone for a different frame colour but the shapes good on your face.

Yeah was thinking the same thing, only got clear in hopes that you couldn't tell I'm wearing glasses from afar lol
hehe
you don't look chuffed about them @Sae.HH try contact lenses, might turn that frown to a smile

Quick Reply

Latest