1) Respect your boyfriends decisions
2) Find a new boyfriend
Reply 123
Original post by Angry Bird
I know you too well..

Hmm? What does that mean?

Original post by Anonymous
s l a g is what i wrote

Ok, so anyone who enjoys sex is a **** now... Great.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
It's practically cheating

Nah.
Original post by loveleest
2 options:
1) Respect your boyfriends decisions
2) Find a new boyfriend

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Respecting his decision I mean. Gave up on the idea. For now :h:
Original post by Ciel.
How the hell can I convince him? Any ideas? I am really attracted to one of our friends. I obviously don't want to cheat on my boyfriend so I came up with this brilliant idea. Our friend is totally down for it but my boyfriend is not. He's never had a threesome before so maybe that's why. He thinks it can 'ruin' a relationship, which is stupid, I just want all three of us to have a bit of fun. But he's mad at me for even suggesting it. If any of you ever managed to convince your anti-threesome partner, please tell me how - 'you can pick whoever you like next time' didn't work

Is your bf not enough for you? It's human nature to get attracted to other people, but when that attraction goes to a level where you want to have 'sex' what that person, it's time to question your relationship. If he doesn't want to have a threesome, why are you trying to 'convince' him? Respect his decision or end it. And I do agree with your bf, threesomes can ruin relationships.
Threesomes are disgusting, you should be ashamed!
When one person is bashing you from behind and another from the front, I'm sure they are afraid that their wieners will touch. Which will be awkward.

You seem to be a w*h*o*r*e
Reply 127
Original post by satisfactionatlast
Is your bf not enough for you? It's human nature to get attracted to other people, but when that attraction goes to a level where you want to have 'sex' what that person, it's time to question your relationship. If he doesn't want to have a threesome, why are you trying to 'convince' him? Respect his decision or end it. And I do agree with your bf, threesomes can ruin relationships.

Well, I want to have sex with a lot of people. That doesn't make my relationship less meaningful. Not to me anyway. Sex and feelings are not the same thing. They can be connected of course, but they don't have to be.
Original post by Mr Daily Mail
Threesomes are disgusting, you should be ashamed!

Well, I'm not what you gonna do, sue me?
Original post by Anonymous
When one person is bashing you from behind and another from the front, I'm sure they are afraid that their wieners will touch. Which will be awkward.

You seem to be a w*h*o*r*e

He wouldn't mind, he likes ****. Are you so ashamed of your judgemental comment, that you had to go anon to insult me like that?
Cuck him :colone:
Reply 129
Original post by PlainDoll
Cuck him :colone:

And get killed? No thanks :laugh:
It's understandable, sure it's easy to say you want it now but then afterwards you'll start overthinking about how much attention he was giving the other participant which will lead to countless arguments
Reply 131
Original post by Kravence
It's understandable, sure it's easy to say you want it now but then afterwards you'll start overthinking about how much attention he was giving the other participant which will lead to countless arguments

No, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't mind. But yeah it's not happening anytime soon.
Please leave this guy so he can find someone nicer. Maybe you can stick to being used by random blokes off tinder.
Im a guy and kind of had the same idea with my girlfriend. We were together 3 years before i ever dropped that fantasy upon her ears. Of course she said no but i was comfortable asking since we loved each other. It turned into a lot of fights which sucked really bad. Heres the kicker! I told her that of course if we were to do, that id do MMF first, because i want her to know that im willing to sacrifice, also i want her to feel good, happy and have the world because i loved her and wanted to be with her, she was talking to a lot of guys too, i thought this would show that im better than almost any man out there by doing this for her, she was open to that idea but would still flare up if we ever mentioned women. The threesome still hasnt happaned and im not willing to do it for her if i know she wont sway for me. She even pretends she doesnt want a threesome which has to be ********, especially since she cheated on me in the end. Im a good boyfriend with good values and morals and never started fights or got mad about things. I can't ****en believe her. But here's some advice, tell.him you'll do his 3way first. FFM. If you really want one, show him what you're willing to do for him. Dont tell him either, i think thats where i messed up, i should have just invited a good man over and made it happen.
Original post by Ciel.
How the hell can I convince him? Any ideas? I am really attracted to one of our friends. I obviously don't want to cheat on my boyfriend so I came up with this brilliant idea. Our friend is totally down for it but my boyfriend is not. He's never had a threesome before so maybe that's why. He thinks it can 'ruin' a relationship, which is stupid, I just want all three of us to have a bit of fun. But he's mad at me for even suggesting it. If any of you ever managed to convince your anti-threesome partner, please tell me how - 'you can pick whoever you like next time' didn't work

So did you get your threesome in the end........?
Reply 135
Original post by Strawdawg
Im a guy and kind of had the same idea with my girlfriend. We were together 3 years before i ever dropped that fantasy upon her ears. Of course she said no but i was comfortable asking since we loved each other. It turned into a lot of fights which sucked really bad. Heres the kicker! I told her that of course if we were to do, that id do MMF first, because i want her to know that im willing to sacrifice, also i want her to feel good, happy and have the world because i loved her and wanted to be with her, she was talking to a lot of guys too, i thought this would show that im better than almost any man out there by doing this for her, she was open to that idea but would still flare up if we ever mentioned women. The threesome still hasnt happaned and im not willing to do it for her if i know she wont sway for me. She even pretends she doesnt want a threesome which has to be ********, especially since she cheated on me in the end. Im a good boyfriend with good values and morals and never started fights or got mad about things. I can't ****en believe her. But here's some advice, tell.him you'll do his 3way first. FFM. If you really want one, show him what you're willing to do for him. Dont tell him either, i think thats where i messed up, i should have just invited a good man over and made it happen.

that sucks..
but this thread is pretty old so i don't really need advice anymore
Original post by ANM775
So did you get your threesome in the end........?

yeah, lol
Three guys all cooking sausages in one bed? 🤢🤮

Latest

Trending

Trending