The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsMars
Not really, to my dad it's the cheesecake in the fridge and to my mum it's her bed :lol:

That's what the PM said too :smug:

That's their second most important thing, after you :smile:

So he posts about it then PMs you the same thing? :confused:
Original post by qasim_96
That's their second most important thing, after you :smile:

So he posts about it then PMs you the same thing? :confused:

Yeah, probably because he realised that the threads don't stay up long enough for me to see :rofl:
Original post by MrsMars
Yeah, probably because he realised that the threads don't stay up long enough for me to see :rofl:

But he still goes through the effort of making the thread. He spends more time making the thread than the amount of time it stays up for 😂😂
But he still goes through the effort of making the thread. He spends more time making the thread than the amount of time it stays up for 😂😂

All about that :troll: life
Original post by Dr Strange
Very impressive.... for an old lady :tongue: But it won't work on me :aetsch:
You see, MMA is where pensioners are at these days :u: :rofl:

And now 3h20 :lol: The days are flying by :ahee:

Good question :lol: What were you doing awake? :colonhash: You're meant to be working on a good sleeping pattern :slap:

Okay day? :ahee: You'd previously said that even your good days are bad days, so we've made some progress here :woo:

:rofl:

Well, I guess that's something :colonhash:

Yeah well, this is pretty hard work :colonhash: You don't make it easy for us :colonhash:

Not giving up though :u:

I used to take MMA classes befire it clashed with other stuff :u: kicks were just ny favourite but I can throw a mean punch and good combination together too :tongue: :u:

1ish mins :woo: wasn't a good day.
Now it was an okay bad day :/ :lol:

:rolleyes: I don't make it anything :colonhash: It is what it is lol

May luck be with you :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Idk i just feels like a bad person :dontknow:
Also didn't know I wear a mask as good as I do, in school was known as that smiley girl, confused because that was during the bullying.
Friends etc say I'm always happy.
Others want to be in my shoes. Family think I'm carefree (the nice one, where I'm apparently not affected by things happening)
Confused lol.
Just goes to show how you can never know what someone's life is like. Honestly everyone or the other has things they're dealing with. What you can see, is not the whole picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know that feeling when you've s*** h*****? Feeling good and all after it. Then a bit sh*t coz you wanting more and more and even more. Ah. Can't get enough hain? I have no regrets anymore like i used to before.
Going back to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
You know that feeling when you've s*** h*****? Feeling good and all after it. Then a bit sh*t coz you wanting more and more and even more. Ah. Can't get enough hain? I have no regrets anymore like i used to before.
Going back to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No stop it. Go to sleep hoping you dont wake up Ayshoo

Posted from TSR Mobile
:| why am I always up so late?
inarticulate, usually i am quite good at conveying what i mean but i just dont have words for this feeling, it's strange
i suppose the best way i could sum it up is like walking towards the sunlight, it will always cast a shadow behind you. I feel like i have this behind me and i try to ignore it but it just chews away at me. I feel like i have to keep an eye on it because if i didnt i know it could get out of control and just hurt me since it hates me
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy
inarticulate, usually i am quite good at conveying what i mean but i just dont have words for this feeling, it's strange
i suppose the best way i could sum it up is like walking towards the sunlight, it will always cast a shadow behind you. I feel like i have this behind me and i try to ignore it but it just chews away at me. I feel like i have to keep an eye on it because if i didnt i know it could get out of control and just hurt me since it hates me

That sounds tough for you.
Original post by Drez999
That sounds tough for you.

i dont know really, i think it's better than it was a year ago or when stuff flared up a couple months ago and i know it's not the best analogy but it's just a thing i cant shake really. Feel like that's why i have nightmares cos it can just run riot at night cos im not conscious to keep an eye on it if that makes sense
:hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy
i dont know really, i think it's better than it was a year ago or when stuff flared up a couple months ago and i know it's not the best analogy but it's just a thing i cant shake really. Feel like that's why i have nightmares cos it can just run riot at night cos im not conscious to keep an eye on it if that makes sense
:hugs:

It does make sense to me and I realise it is difficult for you.

If you would like to PM me to talk more freely and in absolute confidence then please do.

If not then I wish you well for the future.

Take care and be good to yourself.
Original post by Drez999
It does make sense to me and I realise it is difficult for you.

If you would like to PM me to talk more freely and in absolute confidence then please do.

If not then I wish you well for the future.

Take care and be good to yourself.

Thank you, i really appreciate that x
sd card?
Then I will find you and then find a way to make you smile okay :h:

Ooo I'm scared 😳

Original post by OGGUS
It was meant to make you think... :tongue:

That's effort 🙃
Original post by BintM
Ooo I'm scared 😳

That's effort 🙃

I'm trying to cheer you up here and I end up scaring you :colonhash: That's something only Qasim can do 🙄 *grabs slipper and starts slapping myself*
Mixed feelings

I'm excited because I might be getting my scaffolding piercing today :woo:

On the other hand, the one pair of trousers that I liked and actually fit me (and that I wear practicallyevery time I go out :redface:) are now starting to slip at my waist :sad:
Original post by BintM
Ooo I'm scared 😳

That's effort 🙃

okay :h:
**** dreams

Latest