The Student Room Group

Clearing twice?

Hi, As it stands, I have an unconditional with a university, If i get released into clearing now for an example, and I accept a clearing offer with a new university and it gets processed on track, could I then get released by that new uni into clearing again? Just curious
Original post by DashingBalrog
Hi, As it stands, I have an unconditional with a university, If i get released into clearing now for an example, and I accept a clearing offer with a new university and it gets processed on track, could I then get released by that new uni into clearing again? Just curious

In theory yes, but why would you.
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
In theory yes, but why would you.

In early clearing there are limited good courses available, on results day theres a chance of better ones popping up, but it's a risk waiting in clearing till results day
In early clearing there are limited good courses available, on results day theres a chance of better ones popping up, but it's a risk waiting in clearing till results day

Sorry, but you are misinformed, the majority of courses enter clearing on results day, so I would recommend waiting, and regardless you probably aren't eligible for clearing right now ( presuming you are doing A-levels).
Reply 4

Do you already have your qualifications or are they A-levels awaiting results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
Do you already have your qualifications or are they A-levels awaiting results day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Already achieved the grades
Reply 6
Already achieved the grades

Many Clearing places appear just before Results Day, because the universities receive the A-level results in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending