The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel like I'm frustrating to talk to and pointless to try and make friends/anything else with
like there's no point, I'm just not worth it

I know you can't base anything off people on the internet, but what if everything follows the same pattern?
People are still people at the end of the day, right?

I can't keep friends because human interaction exhausts me and even someone does happen to PM on TSR, it's dead the moment I don't give my number/whatever they ask for. Mostly even before that.
I'm feeling alone and scared. I'm confused and don't know what's going on. I feel useless and like one big mistake. I've isolated myself from the outside world and don't feel loved. Recently I've started to suffer from panic attacks. All these flashbacks, all this shaking, struggling to breathe, increased heart rate. I've been told by a few people to visit the doctor about my mental condition but I don't if it'll help. Everything is just getting worse and worse. I feel like every moment I'm closing in on death. I just wanna sleep and never wake up. It's what's best for me. I can't continue with this mental condition. There's only one possible ending.
Original post by EnglishMuon
frustrated lonely

literally havent had a proper conversation with anyone face to face in weeks

Manchester's quite nice in this time of the year
:cry2: I think I chose the least of 2 evils but I'm not entirely sure. Feel sick to the stomach... 😢😢
I don't think I can forgive myself. Anything but this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EnglishMuon
frustrated lonely

literally havent had a proper conversation with anyone face to face in weeks

My personal record is a month.
Original post by Serine Soul
Manchester's quite nice in this time of the year

maybe i should migrate north for swinter
You chose what....? Tell me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
You chose what....? Tell me :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah w8 I'll tell you.

Edit can we rewind to before you saw this 😂 jk jk

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Lol j'm glad you didn't notice :toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** breathe control urself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty naff.
Im bored. I have nothing to do. I'm a workalcoholic, I love working ( genuienly do). I have nothing to strive towards anymore, nothing to empower me.
Original post by Kindred
Pretty naff.

:hugs: :frown:
crippling depression lmao
kill meeeee
I'm a bit like :K: :cry2: :biggrin: My dad kissed me on forehead when he came home today :colondollar:
Uninstalled Whatsapp to fix a problem, now I can't re-install it. :colonhash:
I'm wavering between anxious (because I'm due a payment which is now 2 weeks late and I start a research internship in just over a few week and I'm worried I'll be too dumb) and neutral.

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Uninstalled Whatsapp to fix a problem, now I can't re-install it. :colonhash:

:lol:
Sometimes everything is so clear and you know just what to do. Letting myself dwell for today. Simply because I need the dwelling time.

It's a weird mood though, a bit mellow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
stressed out really and tired, frustrated with my situation and people in general
Why am I so f**king useless. I swear, I do not understand how I will ever be able to provide for myself in any way. I am a complete failure as a human. If this were any other period in history I would be dead already. Someone like me shouldn't be around. Someone with nothing to offer anyone, with no drive at all. I might as well have the word loser tattooed on my forehead. I come off as so f**king timid and unmotivated in any interview scenario, and I have no work experience anyway. I simply can't work in a retail job, or anything that involves people to a significant extent; I have too many hang-ups, too awkward, too distracted all the time. I have basically no money and no way of earning any. I'm trying to play poker but I've lost about £200 online overall I think. Bad luck at times, yes, but mainly I'm just a stupid person with no impulse control. Loads of minor gains and then blow everything in one hand because I get impatient or overconfident or whatever. This is the person I am, impulsive, hedonistic, a slave to mood, a weakling through and through. Not a man, never will be. An immature, worthless perpetual child.

Not only am I stupid, I'm not even a remotely kind person. After my girlfriend dumped me last year I spent a hell of a lot of time just guilting her, telling her I was planning to do things I really wasn't; at the time it felt sort of real, but in the back of my mind I always knew I was lying, that it was just emotional manipulation, that it was just pure vitriol. Didn't message for a while but one of the last times I got drunk in uni I texted her and it finally came out in pure form, called her awful things, when, in spite of her questionable actions, she had always been relatively nice even in the face of me being extremely difficult. I don't do anything for anybody, I feel like I never genuinely care about anybody else, it's always about what they can do for me. All I've done with my life is waste taxpayer money on alcohol and videogames and in spite of the huge student loan still have to borrow to cover my rent because I can't handle any amount of responsibility. Every single person would be better off if I had never existed.

Latest