The Student Room Group

Mention the one girl who you think is the prettiest on tsr!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Don't have low self esteem. Be proud of the way u look ffs. Man, girls piss me off when they think this lmao.

Spoiler

No thaaat baddd 😑 👅@Ryanthom100 but my siblings say i am ugly
Original post by PhilDanthropist

Ur siblings r jealous :wink:

I'm anon btw lol
Original post by Ryanthom100
I'm anon btw lol

I realised
Ur siblings r jealous :wink:

My sister said she wasnt
My sister said she wasnt

Well why would she say she is jealous 😂. I mean, come one, no one admits they are jealous lmao.
Well why would she say she is jealous 😂. I mean, come one, no one admits they are jealous lmao.

I would.... yh but i never had many bfs so maybe.coz i am not pretty or my personaloty isndisgustinh
I would.... yh but i never had many bfs so maybe.coz i am not pretty or my personaloty isndisgustinh

Meh, I wouldn't admit I was jealous, but I have no reason to, I'm happy with the way I look and am atm :wink:. But ur personality seems fine and u are pretty. Gosh I ain't even saying this **** to try and be kind, I'm legit saying it because its TRUE.
Meh, I wouldn't admit I was jealous, but I have no reason to, I'm happy with the way I look and am atm :wink:. But ur personality seems fine and u are pretty. Gosh I ain't even saying this **** to try and be kind, I'm legit saying it because its TRUE.

Send me a pic of wwhat u look like i havent seen clearly!!! Top tip never say the f word... fine.. most girls hate it... i dont care.. just sayinh haha

Send me a pic of wwhat u look like i havent seen clearly!!! Top tip never say the f word... fine.. most girls hate it... i dont care.. just sayinh haha

Ffs I tught the first one didn't send because my wifi so so ****
Ffs I tught the first one didn't send because my wifi so so ****

Just send a clear one whenever wifi is good 🔥
Just send a clear one whenever wifi is good 🔥

Spoiler

Spoiler

I sae
Reveal yourself.. pm me.. who r u :wink: