The Student Room Group

Girls would you get on the back of a guys motorbike

Without a helmet?

Scroll to see replies

Health and safety first :naughty:
Yes! Adrenaline-inducing thrills? I'm always in (one can take calculated risks occasionally).

Have previously rode on the back of a guy's motorbike without a helmet before, was on holiday. Went at 100mph on the bike, no helmet, just adrenaline and holding on tightly to him, it felt like freedom, if it is possible to 'feel' that, everything blurs out and there's just the wind rushing furiously around you! :daydreaming:
My sister, who is nine years older than me, had a boyfriend when she was in her early 20's who had a motorbike. I must have been around nine or ten. Don't know how it happened, whether I asked him or what, but I went on the back of his motorbike, without a helmet, just for a ride up the top of our street. I had just got on and he did a wheelie most of the way and I was screaming my head off. It scared the life out of me and that's the only time I was ever on one. [ Not that I haven't been on one since because I would be afraid, just because the opportunity to be on one never arose].
For sure!!
Especially if its in the spur of the moment - its something kinda romantic too :tongue:
Original post by matthewduncan
Without a helmet?

I suspect the real question you want answered is: would girls get on your helmet because you have a motorbike and think of yourself as a bit of a rebel bad boy?

nomsayin bro?
(edited 6 years ago)
I wouldn't allow anyone to ride b**** with me, without providing them with a helmet in the first place.

Edit: It also isn't going to happen unless they have at least some protective clothing, road rash absolutely sucks.
(edited 6 years ago)
YESSSSSSSS!!!! Ive always wanted to :colondollar:
Original post by Hazard28
idiot

If my parents knew, then they'd think much worse than what you just said :redface:. I suppose risking one's life for "adrenaline" isn't always wise. Though I wouldn't be human if I didn't do unwise things.
Only if you're an absolute donkey
As a biker, you'd soon learn it's not you that you've to bother about. It's other vehicles. They're the danger and you can't control them.
The adrenaline is amazing but if you're not going to protect yourself you're a fool
Cos everyone knows brain damage and death are a barrel of laughs!
(edited 6 years ago)
I'd love to but I'd be too scared of dying or getting injured
Reply 11
No-one's getting on the back of my bike without wearing the proper gear. :colonhash: Besides, unless you particularly like having your mouth/eyes filled with flies and midges, it's not generally a good idea.
No. Skulls are not known to be particularly great when sliding across tarmac at 30mph.

Although I do admit I have never used a quad with a helmet.
I wouldn't get on one WITH a helmet.
Wooaahhh I would never trust anyone THAT much. I hate motorbikes.
nope.. nopity nope...coz i value my life
Reply 16
of course not, no guy is worth me breaking my neck for
Reply 17
You've gotta be a bit silly if you don't at least wear a helmet and a protective jacket.
probably

Quick Reply

Latest