The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7580
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Yeah hopefully will get a job (idk what yet). The modules seemed fine content-wise. I'm not totally sure why I lost all interest apart from the course just being unenjoyable in general.

How do you not regret picking it then? You don't even like it anymore then why carry on with it?
Reply 7581
Yeah it was fun back before we were born. Those were the days.

Throwback to when I got a decent sleep.
Original post by S2M
How do you not regret picking it then? You don't even like it anymore then why carry on with it?

Because it was better than all the other options. For the very valuable degree. I mean as much I as don't enjoy it, a first in Warwick Maths would be looked upon very favourably by employers.
Reply 7583
Because it was better than all the other options. For the very valuable degree. I mean as much I as don't enjoy it, a first in Warwick Maths would be looked upon very favourably by employers.

What about the university? Do you think that if you chose another university that you might have liked it better? What other universities did you apply to?
Original post by S2M
What about the university? Do you think that if you chose another university that you might have liked it better? What other universities did you apply to?

Would've enjoyed Cambridge far more (rejected) but I think I'd probably have failed there, not in first year but at least by 3rd year I imagine I'd be seriously struggling.
Aww, go when it starts raining again :colone: :lol:

Haha I don't :colondollar: I just go out in a shirt, sometimes a t-shirt. I don't have much common sense :rofl:

Original post by KittenMediaya
I mean have you been on the roof?

Well, I've been on roofs before, just not in the rain (I don't think) :tongue:

Ooh, i've had that but never knew it was that serious lol

Haha yeah it can be serious :redface:
Original post by MrsMars
How many times did you cry reading it? :cry2: I finished it last night and I'm sh00k

:yep: you do remember correctly :h:

More than I can remember :colondollar: I suppose that's what makes it such a good book tho :yep:

I love watching/reading/listening to sad or emotional films/books/songs for some reason :lol:
Reply 7587
Would've enjoyed Cambridge far more (rejected) but I think I'd probably have failed there, not in first year but at least by 3rd year I imagine I'd be seriously struggling.

It's a shame. Potentially countless of amazing students like yourself get rejected without much of a reason usually. Competition is really fierce. I don't get how it would actually be harder? I mean most of the modules would be the same right?
I do indeed.
Which mean you disagreed, or else why wouldn't you want to say?
I won't react promise :colondollar: won't even reply to them?
Ah that's good. Do it some day, but dont fall.
Awww, did your nose freeze?
Original post by Dr Strange

Haha I don't :colondollar: I just go out in a shirt, sometimes a t-shirt. I don't have much common sense :rofl:

that's......:daydreaming:

Oh right :hugs:
that's......:daydreaming:

Oh right :hugs:

Hmmm, what's :daydreaming:? :hmmmm: Y U confuse me :colonhash: I'm too old for this :cry2:

:hugs:
Hmmm, what's :daydreaming:? :hmmmm: Y U confuse me :colonhash: I'm too old for this :cry2:

:hugs:

tbh i didnt know what to say :redface: so i put a random emoji :colonhash:
Shocked - Game of Thrones, s7e4
Original post by qasim_96
Don't say that :slap: Enjoy the fact that you've been given a life to live and be grateful :h:

:slap: back. Think I've been given enough of them :yep:
It might not be a fact. Maybe everythong is imaginary :eek:

Yeah it was fun back before we were born. Those were the days.

:popout: I agree. Such bliss :daydream:

It's a rainy day tomorrow :woo: Hello colds :rofl:
Well dw, I lack sense in general.

I do indeed.
Which mean you disagreed, or else why wouldn't you want to say?
I won't react promise :colondollar: won't even reply to them?
Ah that's good. Do it some day, but dont fall.
Awww, did your nose freeze?

Explain 'sorry'... what does it mean?
Erm... maybe I didn't see that sentence :hide:
You're cute :colondollar: :no: Apologies behenji.
:rofl: If I fell, I'd first get in trouble for standing on the roof.
Nope. Did yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by S2M
It's a shame. Potentially countless of amazing students like yourself get rejected without much of a reason usually. Competition is really fierce. I don't get how it would actually be harder? I mean most of the modules would be the same right?

Much tougher assignments and exams
I've been given enough of them too :frown:
In which case, I don't want to imagine this life :getmecoat:
Reply 7596
Much tougher assignments and exams

Oh ok, at the end of the day the same thing is achieved by students in another university with the same course.
random question? I've not said sorry in that quote.
:colonhash: i dont see that either.
Dont say that :hugs:
ik what you mean lol
a bit
More than I can remember :colondollar: I suppose that's what makes it such a good book tho :yep:

I love watching/reading/listening to sad or emotional films/books/songs for some reason :lol:

Yeah, definitely :yep:
The book is insane :woo:

Me too :five:
I love him :love:

Latest