The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SquareEyes1000
They've started to send out the formal letters and I've been told to expect the scholarship outcomes presently, best of luck to everyone.

Are they sending formal letter and scholarship outcome together in an email or separately?
I just got the offer. I didn't hear back about the scholarship though. Did you guys hear from either?
Original post by BBuraimoh1993
I just got the offer. I didn't hear back about the scholarship though. Did you guys hear from either?

Only offer too
Original post by Hazydazy
Only offer too

Will you be accepting yours?
Reply 44

Did you get the offer through the post or via email?
Original post by Claire_williams
Did you get the offer through the post or via email?

By email.

I think you'll probably get yours today too!
Well I shan't be accepting my offer and I'm going to do a Masters course this year before GEM in 2018 I think.
Original post by SquareEyes1000
Well I shan't be accepting my offer and I'm going to do a Masters course this year before GEM in 2018 I think.

Oh why not if you don't mind me asking
(edited 6 years ago)
hello guys, would like to join the chat. I am an international student who did a BSc here in the UK. I applied to this Malta course and today I got an offer. But I am still wondering whether I am going or not lol..
got only the offer, no scholarships :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Hey Everyone

Just got off the phone, apparently they said they were hoping to send out offers by Friday/scholarship information but that did not happen.

Really uninformative phone conversation as a whole, we would be expected to pay the fees by the deadline and no extension will be granted to that and the start date is still September 11.

no extension? :O
Original post by check123
no extension? :O

Hey Congratulations on your offer. It is a bit of a debate really whether to go or not..

The person I spoke to told me we had to pay by Friday and the offer letter said so.

I'm still waiting on the scholarship information
Offer! Not likely to accept it, but surprising that payment still needs to be made by the 11th?
Hey guys, the admission team requested me to send in my scholarship application form again. I guess they missed out mine when I sent in. So do check with them!
Reply 53
I received my offer today :biggrin: Any news regarding the scholarships? I have a feeling we won't find out until Friday.
I received my offer today :biggrin: Any news regarding the scholarships? I have a feeling we won't find out until Friday.

Congratulation!

I received an email regarding the scholarship award about 50min ago.
Reply 55
Congratulation!

I received an email regarding the scholarship award about 50min ago.

Thanks!

Oh really? If you don't mind me asking, did you get the scholarship? If so, congratulations!
Thanks!

Oh really? If you don't mind me asking, did you get the scholarship? If so, congratulations!

Yes, I did. Thanks! Hope they get back to you soon, anyway remember to check with them regarding your scholarship application. Wish you the best.
Reply 57
Yes, I did. Thanks! Hope they get back to you soon, anyway remember to check with them regarding your scholarship application. Wish you the best.

Well done that's amazing, you're going to be a doctor! :biggrin: Were you offered the £9,250 or the £19,000 scholarship?
Well done that's amazing, you're going to be a doctor! :biggrin: Were you offered the £9,250 or the £19,000 scholarship?

I will work hard to be a good one. I am awarded the £9,250 one. I am an international student so being able to pay the rate of an uk/eu student is really an honor.
I will work hard to be a good one. I am awarded the £9,250 one. I am an international student so being able to pay the rate of an uk/eu student is really an honor.

Congratulations on the scholarship! That's really amazing!

You don't mind putting up your education/UKCAT stats for us do you?

Latest

Trending

Trending