The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrDystopia
Indeed. It's why I don't get the 'erosion of culture' thing when you consider not everyone who is not white considers themselves foreign. I'm with you in asserting that I am culturally British, despite the brown skin.

This is precisely what people are complaining, like it or not, Britain is a region and race is a regional adaption. This dilutes and obscures the word, furthermore, I dare say that you have a traditions and or customs you celebrate with your family that are decidedly not British, again calling yourself British is tantamount to the destruction of the word and culture it entails. I am not British, but, as an Irishman it find it offensive and deeply insulting when some second generation migrant from half way around the world claims my national heritage and racial differences amd culture are so meaningless and idiosyncratic to what we are that they take the word we use to define ourselves and change it's meaning to suit their wants.

In the same right, Africans, Asians etc. can and do get rightfully offended when some white European claims they are African or Chinese etc. despite the glaring differences. I think a lot of Brits feel the same way.
Original post by karl pilkington

Huge change! but that's life sweetie. We all have to go through change.
Original post by queen-bee
Huge change! but that's life sweetie. We all have to go through change.

Erm no we don't have to China and Japan have managed to prevent it pretty easily.
England is doomed
Reply 85
Original post by matthewparker34
And I'm one of them. Is there an issue?

Yes. Why do you have to turn us into the same sh*thole that you come from?
Original post by queen-bee

It's been extra difficult given certain issues I've had related to long term use of the pill. The pill is very problematic,it's causing all sorts of fertility problems in women rendering some infertile in the end :frown:

No evidence of that.

http://theconversation.com/mondays-medical-myth-the-pill-affects-long-term-fertility-8150
Original post by Foo.mp3
Most synthetic medicines are somewhat toxic, yet still the prescriptions roll-out by the fist-full. I developed abdominal convulsions due to ibuprofen causing acute GI inflammation, actually ended up getting prescribed anti-convulsion meds for it! Madness :erm:

A worthwhile endeavour but you'd be up against the cultural Marxist > feminist mob. They'd probably cut your hair off and burn your house down :mob:

It wouldn't be as worthwhile, and the kids would probably turn out more like most kids these days (terribly): consider avoiding that situation something of a silver lining :smile:

Trust me, we do, it's just Western feminists are in denial: "Women graduates 'desperately' freeze eggs over 'lack of men'"

Their failure to acknowledge the facts, that they know deep down but seem to think don't apply to them individually for some reason (bratty individualism + princess syndrome + misplaced faith in feminism: as if it can somehow shake men out of their biological programming) :rolleyes:

It really is a madness in this capitalistic society. Everything is just about milking people and making money.

Hahaha,they can try! I'm one fierce biatch

Perhaps so especially if my husband was someone who was very liberal with how kids should be raised. I prefer s conservative man,a traditional...somebody who will be the head of the household

Ah there's nothing worse than regret(of wanting a child but not having it) and knowing women only have a small window to procreate...I guess it makes sense for them to freeze their eggs especially given that most men these days have become somewhat emasculated :rolleyes:

I don't know how it would work but we need to act on it...oh and have you seen the article about the sperm count in western males going down? Leading to perhaps extinction...
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yup. We’re just numbers to the NWO elite :rolleyes:

This I don’t doubt :flutter:

Quite right too (within reason). The problem is that conservative ideologues tend to be absolute douchebags. The ideal is a guy who has depth, and humanity, who is intellectually/ideologically flexible as well as having a desire to preserve the best of our heritage, who has a hard/authoritarian side, and a soft/pro-individualistic side to boot. This is a very rare (almost non-existent) breed indeed :holmes:

Haha, hoping to weather the nuclear winter of beta-ness for a few years (alas they may be waiting a while longer) :innocent:

Yes I have, and I intend to write an article on it (media are ignoring the prime suspect: environmental pollution: microwave radiation in particular)

We are just pawns :sad:

Ah yes! But unfortunately such men are rarely easy to find

I would rather freeze my eggs than procreate with a beta male :puke:

Yes,please do. It's so saddenjng yet worrying when I read about It. Like ...my future husband is hopefully doing things that will keep his sperm count just fine,but I do worry about the fate of men and their little tadpoles.

Latest

Trending

Trending