The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I used to get chappals all the time. Plus the rolling pin. Hahaha that's funny 😂😂

:hugs:
I've pretty much exhausted being sad?
But I'm not happy
Sooo? Okay :hmmmm:
Original post by qasim_96
I used to get chappals all the time. Plus the rolling pin. Hahaha that's funny 😂😂

:hugs:

What about the Henry Hoover pipe? :redface: was it the rubber Bata chappal? :mmm:
Original post by MrsMars
What about the Henry Hoover pipe? :redface: was it the rubber Bata chappal? :mmm:

I don't think we ever owned one of those hoovers 🙄 My mum would use anything she could get her hands on. It was like watching WWE :redface: Omg yes those Bata chappals 😂😂😂
Original post by aimen:P
a bit nervous atm. i have my theory test tomorrow

Good luck!
Reply 7625
Original post by MrsMars

Nostalgia
:lol: You can run, but you can't hide :colonhash:

:five: Children are amazing :cry2: I have plenty of pictures of me as a baby. Looking at them I remember - that was the life :daydreaming:

Good, stay shushed :colonhash: :lol:

Omg :colonhash: 25+ is literally torture, especially when you have to dress smartly :cry2:

I'm glad you like the cold and the rain :ahee: Welcome to the dark side - there's no going back now :colone:

Yes you are sensible. :colonhash: And yes we are. :colonhash: And we'll make sure you snap out of it. :colonhash:

Sureeeeee you are :lol: You're welcome to run tho :u: But whenever you make a false move I'll come out of thin air to give you the obligatory :slap: :yes:
Wow I'm logging logging off :wavey: I'll be back :colonhash: :colondollar: :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
All I feel is pain. My heart hurts but no one understands.
Tried on my new beautiful sale skirt and it's too small. I could get it up and zip it but couldn't move. I think my hips are disproportionately big for my body. Would buy a size 10 but they didn't have it in stock. :frown:

Also I've had constant stomach ache for the last two days. :pain:

And heartache, but that usually passes after a few days.

Talking of hearts, my heart's been doing something odd the last few days! I'll be sitting down and then suddenly I'll feel it sort of fluttering. Like its beats suddenly got out of order and it was trying to catch up.
(edited 6 years ago)
How can parents genuinely hate their child so much. Stupid ****s. They're the only people I hate more than myself.
Reply 7631
Original post by IrrationalRoot
How can parents genuinely hate their child so much. Stupid ****s. They're the only people I hate more than myself.

Why do you hate your parents?
Anxiety is eating me alive. CIE IGCSE result in 2 days. I'm not getting anywhere in life.
I don't think we ever owned one of those hoovers 🙄 My mum would use anything she could get her hands on. It was like watching WWE :redface: Omg yes those Bata chappals 😂😂😂

lucky, they were the most painful things to get beaten with :rofl::rofl:
:five:

Original post by SGHD26716
Nostalgia

Not good Nostalgia :sad:

Original post by cupcakes87
All I feel is pain. My heart hurts but no one understands.

:hugs::jumphug::console:

Original post by esrever
Anxiety is eating me alive. CIE IGCSE result in 2 days. I'm not getting anywhere in life.

I didn't know CIE A Level results were the same day as IGCSE :afraid:
Original post by MrsMars
lucky, they were the most painful things to get beaten with :rofl::rofl:

I've been beaten by a lot of other things which makes up for it :rofl:
I've been beaten by a lot of other things which makes up for it :rofl:

I can imagine :mmm:
I don't want to start comparing our beatings because it'll just make us look bad and our parents even worse :redface:
Original post by MrsMars
I can imagine :mmm:
I don't want to start comparing our beatings because it'll just make us look bad and our parents even worse :redface:

We'll end up having the NSPCC knocking on our door :redface:
Feel so useless. I can't understand why or how anyone would willingly put up with me, let alone commit to me.

Me when someone commits to me:

"you will worship the ground trod upon by my Satanic soles
you will sacrifice yourself to the demons that keep me from becoming whole
now that you've said you're mine, I'll make it impossible to love me
I'll make you a lesson for others, the state of your sorry soul"

Why am I like this?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by MrsMars
Feel so useless. I can't understand why or how anyone would willingly put up with me, let alone commit to me.

Me when someone commits to me:

"you will worship the ground trod upon by my Satanic soles
you will sacrifice yourself to the demons that keep me from becoming whole
not that you've said you're mine, I'll make it impossible to love me
I'll make you a lesson for others, the state of your sorry soul"

Why am I like this?

Everyone is useful in their own right :console:
I have become a person who doesn't really care about many people. I'm done with being emotional.