The Student Room Group

How easy is it to get laid at uni/freshers?

I'm 17 so going to uni in a year and I'm a virgin, and I've never really had a proper boyfriend as I focus on my studies more. I do want a boyfriend, and there's this boy who's really interested in me, he's good looking but not really my type. I do want a relationship but I'd rather wait until uni, when I'm out of my parents' house. Is it easy to find a relationship there, are there lots of virgins in first year or am I already less experienced?

Is it weird to be a virgin until you're 19?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17 so going to uni in a year and I'm a virgin, and I've never really had a proper boyfriend as I focus on my studies more. I do want a boyfriend, and there's this boy who's really interested in me, he's good looking but not really my type. I do want a relationship but I'd rather wait until uni, when I'm out of my parents' house. Is it easy to find a relationship there, are there lots of virgins in first year or am I already less experienced?

Don't bank on finding a relationship during fresher's week. Everyone just wants to pump and dump.
I was until I was 20.

I'm assuming you're a girl, it's pretty much as easy as not saying no.
Reply 3
If you're female, and want casual sex in freshers week, you will get it.
If your a female it's as easy as ordering a takeaway. If your a male sorry there's like a 1% chance.
Thousands of freed hedonistic freshers, away from any meaningful supervision, unlimited cheap alcohol, single room accommodation. Go figure.
Reply 6

No.

No, it's normal. Why would it be weird?
As a guy is it easy to lose youre virginity on the first week. Also, what are you supposed to do during the day in the first week? Classes or team building or some bs like that?????
Reply 9
Hahaha, okay thanks everyone I get the jist. Yes I'm a girl, wouldn't say I'm looking for one night stands and casual sex, just curious.
Original post by qasim_96
No, it's normal. Why would it be weird?

Just wondering, I don't think it's weird at all but I know some people who would find it weird if you're still a virgin at 16.
Reply 11
that depends:
are you tall?
are you muscular?
are you hilarious?
are you a smooth talker?
do you have an attractive, symmetrical face?
do you have good fashion taste?
do you smell good?
are you not a dumb mong?

then yes, OP! :biggrin:
I mean if you want sex as a female in freshers week, you just need to have a pulse + willing. Soo many thirsty freshers.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by shirt
that depends:
are you tall?
are you muscular?
are you hilarious?
are you a smooth talker?
do you smell good?
are you not a dumb mong?

then yes, OP! :biggrin:

How many of these do you have tick to get laid? Which 3 are the most important?
Reply 14

all of them
oh and I forgot:
you need to be a good dancer :biggrin: no problem
It's easy but I have a feeling that these things won't make you happy in the long run
Use protection

are you tall?
are you muscular?
are you hilarious?
are you a smooth talker?
do you smell good?
are you not a dumb mong?

If you want a choice of loads of girls, most of them. But most girls just want you to be quite attractive, not a dumb mong and be funny.
Reply 18
Op where you going uni?
1. Uni is a new place, you can shag about if you want to, but DO NOT sleep with anyone in your accommodation/flat.
2. You will see the people you sleep with around uni, so be prepared for that.
3. you may get the wrong reputation, but if that's what you're down for, for those three years... go for it.
4. depsite people saying uni is the place where you will find 'the love of your life', its pure shite. You will NOT. Most people want to experiment and guys/girls like to **** around and not be tied to nothing serious. So you have to be open minded and be prepared to be screwed over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending