The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MsFahima
I have become a person who doesn't really care about many people. I'm done with being emotional.

Same:biggrin:
Most people never learn and they think you need them. They need God and need to stop being emotional and making other people sympathise with them.
Original post by MrsMars
Feel so useless. I can't understand why or how anyone would willingly put up with me, let alone commit to me.

Me when someone commits to me:

"you will worship the ground trod upon by my Satanic soles
you will sacrifice yourself to the demons that keep me from becoming whole
not that you've said you're mine, I'll make it impossible to love me
I'll make you a lesson for others, the state of your sorry soul"

Why am I like this?

Just leave it to God. Sometimes silence is the best answer.
Original post by qasim_96
Everyone is useful in their own right :console:

:hugs:

Original post by OGGUS
Just leave it to God. Sometimes silence is the best answer.

I'm always silent; trying to establish a relationship with me is like trying to establish a relationship with a brick wall :redface:
Original post by MrsMars

I'm always silent; trying to establish a relationship with me is like trying to establish a relationship with a brick wall :redface:

You gotta keep going, keep fighting. Remain positive. I still don't know who I am yet, but I'm living in hope that one day I'll find out. You gotta keep going too :h:
Original post by MrsMars

Oh, then just look at the positives in everything and find what best suits you. Maybe telling someone the truth is the best way for you sometimes. It all really depends on the situation.
Original post by qasim_96
You gotta keep going, keep fighting. Remain positive. I still don't know who I am yet, but I'm living in hope that one day I'll find out. You gotta keep going too :h:

PRSOM again :sad:

Original post by OGGUS
Oh, then just look at the positives in everything and find what best suits you. Maybe telling someone the truth is the best way for you sometimes. It all really depends on the situation.

Thanks both of you :hugs:
Original post by MrsMars
PRSOM again :sad:

Thanks both of you :hugs:

:hugs: is that you in your photo btw?
I'll PM you the follow up questions incase I know you. Do you know someone with my name btw?
tired as usual :colonhash:
Original post by OGGUS
Same:biggrin:
Most people never learn and they think you need them. They need God and need to stop being emotional and making other people sympathise with them.

In my case, I was trying to keep people together and I was thinking that I need people. But I really don't. Also, if you've wronged me, gtfo my life. I really cba with people.

@Bold Agreed.
Hopeless
Original post by MsFahima
In my case, I was trying to keep people together and I was thinking that I need people. But I really don't. Also, if you've wronged me, gtfo my life. I really cba with people.

@Bold Agreed.

True. I agree with what you said. And have mutual feelings. This is the exact same stuff in my head. God is the only you need to please. But helping others with kindness can help you and them.:h: Due to God's blessings
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by OGGUS
:hugs: is that you in your photo btw?
I'll PM you the follow up questions incase I know you. Do you know someone with my name btw?

Yes, it's me :yep:
I've replied :h:
Original post by MrsMars
Yes, it's me :yep:
I've replied :h:

Don't worry. It ain't you. Well that's cleared all good now. :h:
Feeling annoyed and depressed. Why does stupid stuff happen to me?
Original post by S2M
Why do you hate your parents?

They're just terrible, hateful people. I'm cursed with bad genes and messed up by bad parenting.
Reply 7655
Original post by IrrationalRoot
They're just terrible, hateful people. I'm cursed with bad genes and messed up by bad parenting.

Would you say that they hate you? At the end of the day, not matter what they've done they're still your parents and your family.
Original post by S2M
Would you say that they hate you? At the end of the day, not matter what they've done they're still your parents and your family.

I don't care if they're technically my family. I still hate them more than anyone else.
Reply 7657
I don't care if they're technically my family. I still hate them more than anyone else.

Any specific reasons or is it just because of their parenting?
I hate my life. I am so hopeless
A nice drunk night playing at an acoustic open mic thing of sorts. Pretty cheerful.

Why is that?

Latest