The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

University of Brighton Primary PGCE 2017-2018

Hello! I've been accepted to do my PGCE at Brighton this coming September, but I thought it might be nice to get to know some people doing the same course before it starts. Is anyone else doing this course at the same time?
Jess
Reply 1
Hi, my name is Beccy, I'm doing it too the school Direct unsalaried route :-)
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hiya Beccy! Me too- Which school are you doing your placements at?
Reply 3
Mine is at a school in Horsham. So you have Facebook? I could add you on there? Might be easier to chat?
Reply 4
I do! If you type in 'Jess Lucy dickins' I'm the first one that comes up :smile:
Reply 5
Awesome I've added and messaged (hopefully) you lol
Reply 6
Hi Jess and Beccy,

I have received a conditional offer to do a geography secondary PGCE in Brighton starting in September this year. I'm 23 years old, went to Newcastle University and live just outside of Winchester at the moment. I am going to accept the offer as soon as my DBS checks come through. Would be great to chat with other people starting the course before we start. Add me on facebook if you guys fancy, Ed Lea (profile picture is of me with a mate wearing kayaking gear).
Reply 7
Hiya Ed! I'll add you now :smile:
Reply 8
Hi Ed, I'll add you too
Hi Guys! I'm Melissa from Ireland. I'm also starting the PGCE primary course starting September although not the schools direct route. Feel free to add me on Facebook too 😆 (Melissa Raffo)
Hi,

I'm also starting my PGCE in September. Feel free to add me on Facebook as well (Charlotte Pell) x
Original post by charlotte.pell
Hi,

I'm also starting my PGCE in September. Feel free to add me on Facebook as well (Charlotte Pell) x

Hi Charlotte, there are a few Charlotte Pells if you would like to ad me instead as I should be the first Melissa Raffo to come up 😆 x
Original post by Melissa11!
Hi Charlotte, there are a few Charlotte Pells if you would like to ad me instead as I should be the first Melissa Raffo to come up 😆 x

Just to clarify, you're a support worker? I don't want to add someone completely random 😂
Original post by charlotte.pell
Just to clarify, you're a support worker? I don't want to add someone completely random 😂

Haha yes that's me!
Reply 14
Hi all. I'm starting the PGCE primary in sept too. Find me under sarah cullinane 😀
Original post by Scull75
Hi all. I'm starting the PGCE primary in sept too. Find me under sarah cullinane 😀

Heyy, I can't find you! Can you add me? Im always the first one to come up under Jess Lucy Dickins :smile:
Reply 16
Hey everyone! I am also starting the PGCE primary in September. My names Anita Patel but quite a few people on facebook have my name haha, does anyone mind me adding them? :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by anitapa
Hey everyone! I am also starting the PGCE primary in September. My names Anita Patel but quite a few people on facebook have my name haha, does anyone mind me adding them? :smile:

Sure Anita you can add me as I am doing primary PGCE too. 😀
Reply 18
Original post by JessDickins
Heyy, I can't find you! Can you add me? Im always the first one to come up under Jess Lucy Dickins :smile:

I've just requested you jess....
Hey! I'm Kate I'm starting the Primary Ed PGCE this year too so feel free to add me on fb! My name is Kate Scott but if you can't find me I'm already a student at Brighton uni which will show up on my profile :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending