The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obiejess
How are we all holding up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well enough for the minute. Slowly getting less and less sleep and worrying more about my C4 mark. Next week will be hell
How are you doing?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4001
Original post by Steliata
All right until I saw on the Peterhouse Q&A that they have our results already 😱Glad to hear giffgaff is good, I don't want to change networks!

They have some results, but not UK A-levels. Yet :wink:

Giffgaff for the win :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Doonesbury
They have some results, but not UK A-levels. Yet :wink:

Giffgaff for the win :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I was gonna say!

And yes, giffgaff is the best network unless you try to go to anywhere that's not a city in Scotland...
Do we know when the colleges receive the actual A level marks ? I thought I heard it was next Monday but could it be sooner ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4004
Original post by blazing11
Do we know when the colleges receive the actual A level marks ? I thought I heard it was next Monday but could it be sooner ?

Over the weekend.
Original post by an_atheist
Well enough for the minute. Slowly getting less and less sleep and worrying more about my C4 mark. Next week will be hell
How are you doing?

Basically ******** bricks. I'm convinced I'm not getting in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too. My last chemistry exam was the worst exam I've ever sat - pretty sure it's going to drag my grade way down and chemistry was supposed to be my guaranteed A*. I've had nightmares about that exam for weeks lol, I'm a wreck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
Over the weekend.

If the colleges receive the actual marks, why did we all get emails asking us to send in proof of our grades on results day if we get a near-miss?
Reply 4008
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
If the colleges receive the actual marks, why did we all get emails asking us to send in proof of our grades on results day if we get a near-miss?

They just get overall subject grades not module grades or marks.

The colleges already have the STEP marks, and transcripts, (in case any mathmos were wondering).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is there any particular exam/subject that you're worried about? It's maths for me, since that's supposed to be my 'thing' but I messed up 1 exam.
Is there any particular exam/subject that you're worried about? It's maths for me, since that's supposed to be my 'thing' but I messed up 1 exam.
Are you on edexcel? C3 went pretty badly for me and I'm not sure if C4 will make up for it...

I just feel like I didn't do 'great' in any of them, and with essay subjects that means no A*.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Steliata
Are you on edexcel? C3 went pretty badly for me and I'm not sure if C4 will make up for it...

OCR unfortunately. Its not even like I messed up something thats even that difficult, which is my issue. I literally forgot how to manipulate an equation. My C4 was the problem paper for me (as was M3 but 13 modules so I can mostly ignore that one)
(edited 6 years ago)
Just got my result lol. Reached my condition! Thanks everyone:tongue:
Original post by Cheryl____C

Congrats I'm so happy for you! I managed to reach the 2A* part of my offer but I'm still waiting for my normal AL results next week (2 subjects to go).
Original post by carpenoctem
Congrats I'm so happy for you! I managed to reach the 2A* part of my offer but I'm still waiting for my normal AL results next week (2 subjects to go).

Thanks:wink: Why do u have more than two A* 's condition? Good luck for the rest of ur scores!
Thanks:wink: Why do u have more than two A* 's condition? Good luck for the rest of ur scores!

Thanks! I only received grades for two subjects today and my offer is 2A*A meaning I need the A in maths (edexcel). Unfortunately my fourth grade is excluded from my offer (econ).
Enjoy this next week whilst the rest of us continue to worry 😂
Reply 4017

W00t! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice relief and thanks for the past year:u:

Latest