The Student Room Group

Crashing A level- need help

I'm in the process of crashing a level economics. Could someone suggest revision resources/ books etc to give me depth?
Original post by AB-G
I'm in the process of crashing a level economics. Could someone suggest revision resources/ books etc to give me depth?

Can you actually identify what the problem is? Is it that you don't understand concepts, are struggling with the amount of stuff there is or simply haven't left enough time to revise? There are loads of revision guides out there for different boards so get yourself one and maybe ask your teachers for help with choosing one and getting additional resources.
You have a year and the rest of this summer to get back on track. You should probably collect all the diagrams and descriptions of them into one document (same with calculations). Make sure you understand core concepts (ie difference between fiscal, monetary and supply side policies) and get into the habit of using economic terms. The CGP book is better than the official textbooks according to my classmates for Edexcel (I only had CGP)

Quick Reply

Latest