The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EnglishMuon
like a nom but to do with a structure preserving map between two things rather than fud

I see...
Self-hating. I hate my face and I hate my personality. Not one person in my entire life has fancied me. What is wrong with me? Why am I so repulsive to EVERYONE!!
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Self-hating. I hate my face and I hate my personality. Not one person in my entire life has fancied me. What is wrong with me? Why am I so repulsive to EVERYONE!!
You have/had a bf...
Original post by trustmeimlying1
You have/had a bf...

I approached him, it didn't last long and he didn't actually like me. He went with me because he was desperate. People don't find me attractive at all.:cry2: Especially not the people who matter.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I approached him, it didn't last long and he didn't actually like me. He went with me because he was desperate. People don't find me attractive at all.:cry2: Especially not the people who matter.
I'm no great shakes either, I get the struggle.

Today's a bad day for yeh clearly. But tomorrow is a new one. Time to open up the world to your positive personality that can draw others in.
Can't sleep. Bored. Stole it back :colone: I'm probs dead tomorrow so best make the most of it :lol:
Figuratively :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am so glad I have freedom at night time at least. Imagine I did not have that :afraid:
I am the happiest and proudest little sister :cry2:

@LotusBlue I'm legit gonna cry ffs

:lovehug:

Edit: I am crying. Love you so much :hugs:
Original post by cupcakes87
I am the happiest and proudest little sister :cry2:

@LotusBlue I'm legit gonna cry ffs

:lovehug:

Edit: I am crying. Love you so much :hugs:

awwwww come here :hugs:

I cried as well when I found out but all smiles now :lovehug:

Gimme a bigggggg smilleeee :biggrin:

and thank you :hugs:
My eyes are red and swollen now :colonhash: need a quick fix before I get up :redface:
Original post by LunaCat
My eyes are red and swollen now :colonhash: need a quick fix before I get up :redface:

Something cold. Usually does the trick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Splashed freezing water on my face then my nose went birght red - it was worse :colonhash:
Make up does it as well :fan:
Original post by LunaCat
Splashed freezing water on my face then my nose went birght red - it was worse :colonhash:
Make up does it as well :fan:

I use cold objects eg my phone :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went mad with the coldness then xD I will use phone next time :rofl:
Tired, angry, sad
:frown: ngl just overwhelmingly sad. I can't beat the feeling. I should just welcome the sadness, it never really leaves and idk why. It doesn't matter what I do, it's always just there, underlying, in wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh sweetie :console: do you want a talk?
very terrified but that okay its okay

Spoiler

Original post by Serine Soul
Tired, angry, sad

oi

Latest