The Student Room Group

Janus Henderson investors Trainee roles

Hi I'm an international student from India. I graduated with 1st class in Business management in Uk last year. I have been looking to secure a job in England. I got a digital interview with Janus Henderson investors like a month now but they haven't responded to my application. Anyone applied and on the same boat?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, I completed the video about three weeks ago and got a call last week inviting me to a face to face interview, have they contacted you yet?
Reply 2
Original post by eeeeem13
Hey, I completed the video about three weeks ago and got a call last week inviting me to a face to face interview, have they contacted you yet?

Hi eeeeem13, no they haven't. Are you British? What's ur qualification.. if u do attend the interview kindly share me some qns :wink:...
Reply 3

And also, has ur application status changed on jobtrain a/c?
Reply 4
Original post by Natasha_OJ
Hi eeeeem13, no they haven't. Are you British? What's ur qualification.. if u do attend the interview kindly share me some qns :wink:...

Yep I'm British and I have an Honours Degree and yeh sure. Also, I applied through Investment2020 and don't know how to check the status of the application.
Reply 5
Yep I'm British and I have an Honours Degree and yeh sure. Also, I applied through Investment2020 and don't know how to check the status of the application.

Ohh best of luck, do let me know the qns.. I applied directly thru their career site.
Reply 6
Ohh best of luck, do let me know the qns.. I applied directly thru their career site.

I will do and good luck to you too!!
Reply 7
I got an email from them inviting me to a face to face interview next week. What area did you guys apply for?
Reply 8
Original post by music231
I got an email from them inviting me to a face to face interview next week. What area did you guys apply for?

Oh well done and good luck!! I applied for the Finance role, how about you?
Reply 9

Awww well done, i chose no preference due to anticipated competition for a particular role. Good luck to ur interview :wink:
Reply 10
Oh well done and good luck!! I applied for the Finance role, how about you?

Thank you. Good luck to you too. I applied for the HR role.

Did each job have a job description or a job specification I cant find the one for the HR role?
Thank you. Good luck to you too. I applied for the HR role.

Did each job have a job description or a job specification I cant find the one for the HR role?

Yeh they did but I couldn't find it either, although, after I was invited to the final interview, she sent me a copy of the job description.
Reply 12
Yeh they did but I couldn't find it either, although, after I was invited to the final interview, she sent me a copy of the job description.

Ahhh the person who emailed me didn't send it to me ! so annoying
Reply 13
Awww well done, i chose no preference due to anticipated competition for a particular role. Good luck to ur interview :wink:

Thank you. Hope you hear from them soon :smile:
Reply 14

Fingers crossed, they will Music231, have faith on your self and in them :wink:
Reply 15
Thank you. Hope you hear from them soon :smile:

Still praying *apparently 😩

They might do after you've confirmed that you can attend. If not, you could ask them
Reply 17
Hey, How did the interview go? I had mine yesterday and I am still waiting to here back.
Hey, How did the interview go? I had mine yesterday and I am still waiting to here back.

Hey, it went well thanks. They actually called me yesterday to say that I got the job. How did yours go?
Reply 19
Congrats that's so good. I thought it went okay, I had my interview yesterday but I haven't heard anything back so I'm thinking I didn't get it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending