Original post by QueenBee98
I still feel like I'm 12!! 😂😂

We still act like children even though we're adults 😂
Thank you. I'm glad somebody is getting a good laugh outta this :h:
Original post by Hamoody
:s-smilie:

What? :sad:

Original post by Dr Strange
Awww, I understand :redface: :hugs: Still, I suppose the good thing about being sensitive is that you develop a better understanding of the emotions felt by other people. And you can always draw strength from the fact that you live with this sensitivity without being completely consumed by it. :yep:

It's just thought taken from the works of Khalil Gibran (a very famous poet of old).

I have a huge collection of literature, and an abundance of reference points for all occasions. :tongue:

Oh yes, that's true :mmm:

Ooh, I've loved the little I've read of him :love:

I'm jelly :lol:
Original post by MrsMars
What? :sad:

Good little biriyani freaks don't cry

Spoiler

Can't put into words how I feel.
My A levels flopped (again) and it made me wonder how I even thought an untreated mentally ill person could do A levels homeschooled and it'd go well. :bricks:

@Meany Pie
@CoolCavy

Sorry for not updating you guys sooner :sad:
Just wanna say I'm still here and I haven't jumped off a cliff yet
Original post by StrawbAri
My A levels flopped (again) and it made me wonder how I even thought an untreated mentally ill person could do A levels homeschooled and it'd go well. :bricks:

@Meany Pie
@CoolCavy

:jumphug:
:jumphugs:
i'll say the majority of this quote to you privately :hugs:
however if you ever jumped off a cliff i would come all the way to africa just to haul you up again :lovehug:

will message now x
Original post by StrawbAri

@Meany Pie
@CoolCavy

:console:
Much lighter now that part of me is over
I don't wanna do everyone's chores. Remind me why I have to do them again :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dont want to see cake ever again :colonhash:
So in my next essay I have to describe the ways God appears to humans in the old testament, note how these change between books, and how these appearances prepare people for the presence of God in Christ. 1,500 words. Remind me why I am putting myself through this? :shot:

I'm seeing my friend next Friday "for a pint". I haven't seen him in a year. Wonder what that'll be like. I'm going to tell him all about my problems. :shot:

I saw the dentist yesterday and she said my teeth are absolutely super.:teeth:

I had TWO of my recurring dreams last night. TWO. In ONE night! :sigh:

I have no energy for anything. I get nine hours sleep every night, but all day every day I am YAWNING AND YAWNING. I NEVER feel alert. I think it's my medication. The couple of months I was off medication this year were so much better in terms of sleepiness.
Original post by BintM

Why not? :colonhash:
Original post by Paracosm
Welcome to part five! :bunny: :hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now? :h:

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:

Pretty happy, how are you?
Original post by Hamoody
Good little biriyani freaks don't cry

Spoiler

I cry much :cry2:
Original post by MrsMars

Original post by BintM

Reading this post and seeing the :colonhash: emoji in combination with your avatar... :lol:
Original post by Hamoody

:hugs:
Original post by MrsMars

I cried once. Schools now use that in Geography as part of a case study when teaching students about flooding.

Latest