The Student Room Group

Do Oxbridge Look at UKCAT for Medicine

Would oxbirdge ever look at ukcat as a last resort? Cambridge seem to say that they use "all information available" and ukcat constitues as information. Therefore, would they ever look at ukcat? Does anyone know?
bump
No, they won't.
Reply 3
They use bmat
Original post by usycool1
No, they won't.

Thanks for your answer, but are you sure? i heard oxford look at ukcat for graduate medicine, so if the data is there, will they not look at it?
Original post by yoyomynameis...
Thanks for your answer, but are you sure? i heard oxford look at ukcat for graduate medicine, so if the data is there, will they not look at it?

Heard from who? Certainly not from Oxford...
Original post by nexttime
Heard from who? Certainly not from Oxford...

For graduate medicine, not undergraduate. This shows that they perhaps think it's relevant?
Reply 7
For graduate medicine, not undergraduate. This shows that they perhaps think it's relevant?

Just do BMAT.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury

Hi it's because I did the UKCAT and didn't do amazing. Don't know if i should just not apply to Oxbridge.
Reply 9
I just checked the req. Cambridge graduate entry does not require ANY entry examination. So the answer is no.

What did you read lol. My link is graduate entry and includes no mention of the UKCAT at all. Take another look.
Reply 11
Hi it's because I did the UKCAT and didn't do amazing. Don't know if i should just not apply to Oxbridge.

If you do BMAT it opens up other MedSchools not just Oxbridge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending