The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by carpenoctem
Thanks! I only received grades for two subjects today and my offer is 2A*A meaning I need the A in maths (edexcel). Unfortunately my fourth grade is excluded from my offer (econ).
Enjoy this next week whilst the rest of us continue to worry 😂

Thanks! I'm sure you'll get that A now that you've got that 2 A*s😁! Which college and what course are u taking?
Had a dream I got my grades. 🙁
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Had a dream I got my grades. 🙁

Same happened to me! Waking up was ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cheryl____C
Just got my result lol. Reached my condition! Thanks everyone:tongue:

omg m8 I think I know you 😏
Original post by czhang1998
omg m8 I think I know you 😏

Where from lol
Original post by Cheryl____C
Where from lol

From Beijing weixin xiaofendui hahahaha
Original post by czhang1998
From Beijing weixin xiaofendui hahahaha

Haha indeed
I see that the Sunday Times is reporting some leniency today regarding the Linear A level results. This is great news for your linear peeps 😊 On a purely selfish note, does anyone have any idea whether the modular exam takers be treated with such leniency also to keep us in line with (possible) higher linear results or might we see a disparity between linear/modular results for 2017 ? 😕 Any educated guesses out there ?
Original post by blazing11
I see that the Sunday Times is reporting some leniency today regarding the Linear A level results. This is great news for your linear peeps 😊 On a purely selfish note, does anyone have any idea whether the modular exam takers be treated with such leniency also to keep us in line with (possible) higher linear results or might we see a disparity between linear/modular results for 2017 ? 😕 Any educated guesses out there ?

How have some ppp got results already.? Thought they were announced Thursday no? I did Aqa a level
Original post by AliceLewis
How have some ppp got results already.? Thought they were announced Thursday no? I did Aqa a level

As far as I am aware, the only people that have received their results are the ones that were due out before the 17th (i.e. Scotland). My post just says that there is information that the linear results may be slightly favourable in down to the new A level regime. I didn't say that people had their results (other than those we know about).

I can't find the article. Do you mind sharing it?
Original post by Braidednightmare
I can't find the article. Do you mind sharing it?

I only saw it on the front of today's papers on the BBC news app. It's quite hard to read but just about readable. I can't get onto the full thing online on the Sunday Times website as I haven't subscribed to them.
Reply 4034
As far as I am aware, the only people that have received their results are the ones that were due out before the 17th (i.e. Scotland). My post just says that there is information that the linear results may be slightly favourable in down to the new A level regime. I didn't say that people had their results (other than those we know about).

Yep, and IB, and CIE A-levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4035
Original post by gabsywabsy

Paywalled...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thanks! What about the ppl that sat the old A level qualification? Do you know anything about it?
Oh thanks! What about the ppl that sat the old A level qualification? Do you know anything about it?

That was what I was wondering in my OP. Doonesbury ? Any comforting words of wisdom here ? 😊

That was what I was wondering in my OP. Doonesbury ? Any comforting words of wisdom here ? 😊
Sorry, forgive my multiple posts. Driving through France and finding internet dodgy 🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest