The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University Offer Holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi,

We're going to have a look at the new students Facebook group for you to see what's going on and will get back to you as soon as we can. :smile:

Update - we have accepted you into the group now.

Kris

Hi Kris,

I also haven't been accepted into the group on Facebook could you have a look at it for me? :smile:

Echo river I am studying English lit but the fast track course :smile:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by emma251993
Hi Kris,

I also haven't been accepted into the group on Facebook could you have a look at it for me? :smile:

Echo river I am studying English lit but the fast track course :smile:

Ooh hello 😊 I'm hoping to transfer into the fast track course after the first year, but I have to get all firsts in my assignments to do so! 😮 Once you're in the Facebook group, look for a post on there about the English course and I'll add you to our group chat we've got going 🙂
Original post by Echo River
Ooh hello 😊 I'm hoping to transfer into the fast track course after the first year, but I have to get all firsts in my assignments to do so! 😮 Once you're in the Facebook group, look for a post on there about the English course and I'll add you to our group chat we've got going 🙂

That's great! I've been waiting to get accepted for weeks hopefully won't be too much longer! ☺️ Thankyou!
Hi,If you need to submit your certificates as proof, where should we send them? Thanks.

Quick Reply