The Student Room Group

The telling silence of the TSR far right on Charlottesville

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40914748

Why isn't anyone condemning the white nationalism, violence and literal expressions of Nazism?

TSR far right, explain again how your movement isn't racist?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SHallowvale
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40914748

Why isn't anyone condemning the white nationalism, violence and literal expressions of Nazism?

TSR far right, explain again how your movement isn't racist?

Do you know the meaning of the term far right? I don't think anyone on TSR is on the far right/ a Nazi and your attempt to associate everyone who has a different political opinion to you as on the far right/ or a White nationalist is insulting and deformation of character.

Why don't Muslims condemn the numerous terrorist attacks recently? Because they claim it does not represent their religion.

Those on the right of politics are not all racists/white nationalists as you try and paint here. Those on the extreme left have had trouble with antisemitism over the years but we don't all assume those on the left are racist.

Why should those on the right condemn it? People on the right of politics are not apart of that racist group.

Your miserable attempt to score political points has failed greatly.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Why are the left glossing over the fact that the violence was started by the left?
Reply 3
lol I didn't know there were nazis on TSR. 😂😂😂
I can't imagine there are too many "far right" people on TSR...
Original post by crosssafley
Not even white but i find the left so UTTERLY repulsive that I laud the action of that hero in the car.

Seriously, that comment is completely unacceptable.
But isnt it the left that always argue that the actions of a few dont represent the group as a whole?
Original post by Faizan111111
But isnt it the left that always argue that the actions of a few dont represent the group as a whole?

Exactly! I'm a conservatarian (A mixture of conservatism and libertarianism), and I find their views on many issues to be deplorable. All sides have their villains.
Original post by Cubone-r
Do you know the meaning of the term far right? I don't think anyone on TSR is on the far right/ a Nazi and your attempt to associate everyone who has a different political opinion to you as on the far right/ or a White nationalist is insulting and deformation of character.

Why don't Muslims condemn the numerous terrorist attacks recently? Because they claim it does not represent their religion.

Those on the right of politics are not all racists/white nationalists as you try and paint here. Those on the extreme left have had trouble with antisemitism over the years but we don't all assume those on the left are racist.

Why should those on the right condemn it? People on the right of politics are not apart of that racist group.

Your miserable attempt to score political points has failed greatly.

I had specifically used the word term "far right" and not "right". There are loads of decent right wing people on this forum who don't need to condemn it. There are, however, a number of far right members/sympathisers who often try to tell us that their views are not racist. They're being very silent about this.

Original post by joecphillips
Why are the left glossing over the fact that the violence was started by the left?

Sure, because running down 20 people in a car and killing one is an appropriate response to counter protests. Genius!

Also, way to completely ignore what had been said in the original post. You literally have proven my point - pass the attention onto something else and blame others, ignore what is actually happening.

Original post by Faizan111111

They don't, nor have I ever said that they do. You would still expect people to condemn it, however, shouldn't you?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
I had specifically used the word term "far right" and not "right". There are loads of decent right wing people on this forum who don't need to condemn it. There are, however, a number of far right members/sympathisers who often try to tell us that their views are not racist. They're being very silent about this.

Sure, because running down 20 people in a car and killing one is an appropriate response to counter protests. Genius!

Also, way to completely ignore what had been said in the original post. You literally have proven my point - pass the attention onto something else and blame others, ignore what is actually happening.

The counter protest started the violence why aren't you condemning them? All violence should be condemned I condemn the individual who ran over the people and the counter protesters who started the violence do you?

Any views that are racist will be deleted by the mods on this website, so I have never seen any racist posts that lost long in these forums.

The posts that do survive are clearly not racist. Which far-right community of TSR are you referring to because I don't know any? I think you're not going to get anyone from the far-right to condemn it on TSR, mainly because they do not really exist on this website.
(edited 6 years ago)
So the anti-fa were just there, doing nothing but peacefully counter protesting?

The good guys they are after all..

Good guys who hide their faces, attack people and police, hold up signs calling for killing "fascists"
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by joecphillips
The counter protest started the violence why aren't you condemning them? All violence should be condemned I condemn the individual who ran over the people and the counter protesters who started the violence do you?

I'm more than happy to condemn the violence of the counter protestors, in both this event and others.

Will you condemn the racism, Nazism and white nationalism of the far right demonstrators?

Original post by KickACuck
So the anti-fa were just there, doing nothing but peacefully counter protesting?

The good guys they are after all..

Good guys who hide their faces, attack people and police, hold up signs calling for killing "fascists"

Like a true intellectual you completely miss the point of this thread. Divert the blame onto others, spoken like a true anti-cuck.
(edited 6 years ago)
---
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Whiskey&Freedom
This violence was entirely the fault of the left. Left wing politics is inherently violent and will always respond in this way to brace people defending freeedom of speech and indigenous white rights,

Please explain how counter protests justify running down 20 people with a car and the death of someone.

You are an absolutely foul human being.

Original post by Dodgypirate
**** Nazis and **** the OP.

I'm amazed you were even able to see this thread - I thought you still had my posts blocked?
Please explain how counter protests justify running down 20 people with a car and the death of someone.

It was an emotionally charged situation and he probably feared for his life. Unfortunately these are the consequences of lefties becoming violent.

You are an absolutely foul human being.

Personal attacks. How very left wing of you.
Reply 16
I'm more than happy to condemn the violence of the counter protestors, in both this event and others.

Will you condemn the racism, Nazism and white nationalism of the far right demonstrators?

Like a true intellectual you completely miss the point of this thread. Divert the blame onto others, spoken like a true anti-cuck.

I do condemn those things but I also recognise their right to be wrong and think stupid things

Along these lines "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Original post by Whiskey&Freedom
It was an emotionally charged situation and he probably feared for his life. Unfortunately these are the consequences of lefties becoming violent.

Personal attacks. How very left wing of you.

Watch this video. The man drove down an empty road and directly into protestors. They then reversed away. "Emotionally charged, feared for his life" my ass.

The only hope I have with you is that you are a troll. Nobody, I hope, can be so deluded and downright stupid.
Watch this video. The man drove down an empty road and directly into protestors. They then reversed away. "Emotionally charged, feared for his life" my ass.

The only hope I have with you is that you are a troll. Nobody, I hope, can be so deluded and downright stupid.

Stupid? Troll? Continuing with the insults. Typical response for an apologist of left wing violence.
Is everyone on the right a nazi to you? I'm glad we can have intelligent and logical discussions on here
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending