The Student Room Group

My AS results spells ' e-n-d'

This are my grades for AS
C- bio (62%)
D- Chem( 53%)
Yes, they are rubbish. But i desperately want to improve myself at A2. I want to know is it possible to raise those grades to A in A2?

Scroll to see replies

Nah they spell CD Bro, you high?
It's a good thing you don't take English a level
Reply 3
Did I just get clickbaited on TSR? (guess it was metaphorical)

And yes, it is definitely possible with enough work. I wish you good luck! :h:
Reply 4
ouch. its always possible to raise your grades. get your head down now and do some summer work. it's gonna be tricky but if you really want this then you've got to try hard
Someone at my brother's school got a NUN
Nah A2 is even harder. Resit the year with different subjects you'll do better in.

My C in AS Biology dropped to a D at A2.
Reply 7
My A Level results spell BABe :proud:
Original post by nanachan123
This are my grades for AS
C- bio (62%)
D- Chem( 53%)
Yes, they are rubbish. But i desperately want to improve myself at A2. I want to know is it possible to raise those grades to A in A2?

I would suggest to you to resit chemistry (I did CIE AS level last year and got D, this May I resat AS and did A2 and got A*). With bio I guess you can come out with high B, but you should work a lot.
Original post by Evgenymar
I would suggest to you to resit chemistry (I did CIE AS level last year and got D, this May I resat AS and did A2 and got A*). With bio I guess you can come out with high B, but you should work a lot.

i know it willl be hard but is it impossible to raise grade from c/d to A in a2?
Original post by Dwarf-Shortage
Nah they spell CD Bro, you high?

PRSOM
i know it willl be hard but is it impossible to raise grade from c/d to A in a2?

I guess it is possible, but I recommend you to resit it too.

unfortunately i dont have the strength to do As all over again, 3 papers for each subject and the topics were boring as hell. I am genuinely enjoying a2 topics for chem and bio, so i am quite motivated to do well this time. Thank you for telling me that raising the grades to A are not impossible, that's all i needed. :smile:
Did you just use a clickbait on TSR???

Anyway, try your best in A2 & hope for the best. Good luck!

unfortunately i dont have the strength to do As all over again, 3 papers for each subject and the topics were boring as hell. I am genuinely enjoying a2 topics for chem and bio, so i am quite motivated to do well this time. Thank you for telling me that raising the grades to A are not impossible, that's all i needed. :smile:

New ASs don't count towards the new a levels so there is no need to resit.
TRY HARD at summer, retake those two subjects
one of my classmates, retake Economics, score up from around 65% to 88%
If my calculations are correct, you cannot speak English.

Don't feel ashamed though, I am really bad at speaking England as well.
Original post by Einsteinium*
If my calculations are correct, you cannot speak English.

Don't feel ashamed though, I am really bad at speaking England as well.

what? i don't literally mean e and d gosh -.-
It is definitely possible, but it will require you to put work in almost everyday. Start as soon as possible and make sure you understand the material, not just memorise it, and with enough hard work I'm sure you'll be able to raise them easily. Good luck!

why do you recommened them to resit when AS dont even count towards A2 anymore and unis dont look at them at all anymore as some schools didnt even do AS's

Quick Reply

Latest