Haha, okay then 👍
Original post by Steliata
Haha, okay then 👍

It's good though :tongue: somewhat helpful and editing is good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Rest in peace my future

PRSOM
Wishing everybody the best. I know grades seem very important right now and the determinants of your future but regardless of the outcome, know that you are strong enough to learn from every experience. If you've worked hard this year, be proud of what you have achieved and know that a bright future awaits for you (no matter your grades). :hug:
It's been a rollercoaster but whatever happens on Thursday can I just thank @Doonesbury, @Reality Check and @vincrows have both shown me a lot of love and a lot of support. I really appreciate it, you guys!! :h:

If Thursday doesn't go well we'll all be fine. Maybe not straight away, but eventually we will flourish.
Original post by an_atheist
Not quite given up hope but I wont be surprised if I miss my offer

I'm literally finalising my clearing plan

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's been a rollercoaster but whatever happens on Thursday can I just thank @Doonesbury, @Reality Check and @vincrows have both shown me a lot of love and a lot of support. I really appreciate it, you guys!! :h:

If Thursday doesn't go well we'll all be fine. Maybe not straight away, but eventually we will flourish.

I've actually run out of things to cross for you...:smile:
Original post by wolfmoon88
Fair although money could probably be put into better use :tongue: like you know preserving old books and buying better alcohol for the bar instead of moving it :wink:

:lol: maybe... maybe... during the summer probably... will save loads of cash

btw your vids are good, keep them up :smile: I'll recommend people applying to check out your channel

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you're allowed to promote your own channel...?

Original post by Steliata
Haha, okay then 👍

I'll PM you the most recent video
Original post by rayofsunshine98
I'm literally finalising my clearing plan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you not take an insurance, or just not wanting to risk it?
I've not got anything set up beyond my insurance choice, but I'm 99% certain that I've managed to meet it.
Original post by NeverLucky

Hey I'd be interested in seeing your channel :redface: Sorry if this is a weird message I didn't know quite how to phrase it.
Did you not take an insurance, or just not wanting to risk it?
I've not got anything set up beyond my insurance choice, but I'm 99% certain that I've managed to meet it.

I have an insurance but am convinced I've missed it too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NeverLucky

Thanks! :smile:

Thank you very much for allowing me to be on your rollercoaster ride! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Good luck on Thursday, and ever after! :smile:
I have an insurance but am convinced I've missed it too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where/whats your insurance offer?
Mine's Loughborough (AAA)
Where/whats your insurance offer?
Mine's Loughborough (AAA)

Nottingham - AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nottingham - AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Assuming your Cam offer is anything like mine, you've probably got at least AAB even after you factor in duff exams and days. Dont get yourself too down by dwelling on worst case scenarios.
Assuming your Cam offer is anything like mine, you've probably got at least AAB even after you factor in duff exams and days. Dont get yourself too down by dwelling on worst case scenarios.

I'm trying not to - I'm hoping for AAC (maths was a disaster however there are issues which school have written to Cambridge and Nottingham about in that subject) so I'm hoping for that to be accepted by Nottingham. The only way I have any hope of getting into Cambridge is if they accept A*A*B bearing in mind the issues with maths, and that's only if the grade boundaries fall really low

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vincrows
Thank you very much for allowing me to be on your rollercoaster ride! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Good luck on Thursday, and ever after! :smile:

Wow, I don't know what to say! Thanks so much Vincrows *appropriate hugs*. This is hands down the kindest and most meaningful thing anyone has ever said to me! Wow, I wish correctly quantify my appreciation for that. Thank you!

(My smilies aren't working so sadly I cannot add any in but I will later...)
I'm trying not to - I'm hoping for AAC (maths was a disaster however there are issues which school have written to Cambridge and Nottingham about in that subject) so I'm hoping for that to be accepted by Nottingham. The only way I have any hope of getting into Cambridge is if they accept A*A*B bearing in mind the issues with maths, and that's only if the grade boundaries fall really low

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nottingham are pretty flexible with grades.

Latest

Trending

Trending