The Student Room Group

Staffordshire University Enrolment

I'm still waiting for the E-mail that they said they will send about enrolling on-line as soon as my occupational health check has passed. It's been a week now and still haven't had any E-mail. I don't suffer from any illnesses, pains and such so I'm wondering why they're taking so long. Do I have to be worried?
Original post by ricajean
I'm still waiting for the E-mail that they said they will send about enrolling on-line as soon as my occupational health check has passed. It's been a week now and still haven't had any E-mail. I don't suffer from any illnesses, pains and such so I'm wondering why they're taking so long. Do I have to be worried?

They're dealing with a level results this week. They'll likely start sending emails about enrolment next week.
Original post by ricajean

Like PQ says, A-Level results and the clearing process are taking over at the moment, and so enrolment emails should be coming through some point in the near future, so don't you worry! If you personally don't hear anything by the end of next week, I would get in touch via one of Staffs' social media pages, or email them at [email protected] 😊
Reply 3
Hi just looking for a bit of advice. I am trying to complete my enrolment on-line but it asking me for an occupational health check, can you tell me how I get this? Thanks
Original post by jlr99
Hi just looking for a bit of advice. I am trying to complete my enrolment on-line but it asking me for an occupational health check, can you tell me how I get this? Thanks

You should have been sent a form to complete if your course requires a OH check.

Ring the university up if you haven't received it or you are being asked for it when you're starting an academic degree
Original post by jlr99

@Staffordshire University Could you advise?? 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending