The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Forecast
Nottingham are pretty flexible with grades.

That makes me feel a lot better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
And to run with @vincrows's eloquence a bit more, we've all been on your rollercoaster ride together, every swoop of the way. I think we've given you an encouraging push every now and again when the going has got a bit steep, and now we are rolling headlong towards the finish, with the automatic camera thingy ready to photograph our smiling faces as *you* compete this stage of your journey.

There are many stages ahead too - this is just the beginning of the next version of you. A you that must look back with pride at what you have achieved and embrace with more confidence whatever comes next. Didn't someone once say "it's kind of fun to do the impossible"...

I humbly wish you the very very best of luck for Thursday. :smile:

You'll both be the first two to know! Well... apart from my parents. :tongue: It has been crazy, and there have been many low moments, but I know it is only the start and I feel prepared to face the next coaster! We grow stronger every day 💕 Don't worry though, either of you haven't heard the last of me! I will certainly be around TSR and I will help out with future applicants and extenuating circumstances and disability wherever I can. I'd be honoured if you could join me for the next roller coaster together, too. :wink: I will do you both proud whatever happens.

Thank you for such lovely messages they've made my day/s!!

Walt Disney said that! :')
Reply 4142
Original post by SteamboatMickey
Walt Disney said that! :':wink:

I knew you'd know :smile:
Original post by Zacken
Panic, everyone!

Thanks Zacken. Just what we needed, another reminder to get really worked up about Results Day /s
:lol:
So results day is tomorrow 😁👍🏻
So results day is tomorrow 😁👍🏻

Had a full on breakdown when I saw they were printing the letters 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
Had a full on breakdown when I saw they were printing the letters 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a bit behind what letters are being printed and when 😩
My brain right now: you've failed your exams you're going to wake up to the worst grades ever-

Me: thanks for the support 👍🏻

Omg I was so chill about the other two results days but this year... nope 😭🙈
I'm a bit behind what letters are being printed and when 😩

Peterhouse Admin said they started printing off our acceptance/rejection letters today (well yesterday now).
Original post by Obiejess
Peterhouse Admin said they started printing off our acceptance/rejection letters today (well yesterday now).

Make sure your window is open so Hedwig can fly in.
Reply 4150
Will the result being posted at 0:00 or 8:00am UK time ? Have to sleep with the computer. Very Worry >.<"
Original post by MANHO
Will the result being posted at 0:00 or 8:00am UK time ? Have to sleep with the computer. Very Worry >.<"

I believe UCAS track updates at 8am so you won't find out until then.
can anyone let me kno if they get the grade boundaries for edexcel A level, particularly maths and fm units xx
So I had a results dream last night... Got 5 As but Track was only showing adverts about ice cream rather than my decision 😂😭
Reply 4154
Original post by k.russell
can anyone let me kno if they get the grade boundaries for edexcel A level, particularly maths and fm units xx

Any that are "leaked" are also likely to be fake. Much better to just get your official, correct, results tomorrow :wink:

Good luck!!!!
*distressed screaming*
Original post by Doonesbury
Any that are "leaked" are also likely to be fake. Much better to just get your official, correct, results tomorrow :wink:

Good luck!!!!

Grade boundaries are released to centres today and I deffo remember checking all the boundaries for my A levels last yr on day before results came out, but you're probably right anyway :smile: ty
Original post by k.russell
Grade boundaries are released to centres today and I deffo remember checking all the boundaries for my A levels last yr on day before results came out, but you're probably right anyway :smile: ty

They used to release the official boundaries earlier but they aren't this year
They used to release the official boundaries earlier but they aren't this year

ah fair enough then, I was hoping it might be the same since maths is unreformed anyway but I guess not.
gl lil boat!!!
zzz just seen a copy of edexcel grade boundaries and I'm very glad that I need an A not an A* in fm to meet my offer. FP2 is 70 marks for 80 ums and 72 marks for 90 ums lol, just have to wait and see :s

Latest

Trending

Trending