The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wish I wasn't such a moany person
Just message me dammit :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Just message me dammit :frown:

Who?
Dear everyone

You think having abortion is easy. I dont want to but have to. Need to. Why? Idk.
I just sat poking them, they feel me, i feel them. They move. How can i just kill them, aren't i killing myself too? I don't have the heart but have to obey to my mind.
But in all honesty i love them to much for that :cry2:
I'll just have to be heartless for a bit...
I wish there was a way to transfer years of your life to other people. I've honestly lost the will to live and I can't see myself getting it back. It makes me so sad there are people close to death who'd do anything to extend their lives a bit, especially those who are dying at a young age. I wish so much I could do that, kill 2 birds with one stone. Instead I've got to endure this ****, I can't see myself getting out of it. My family are Asians and mean well but they don't understand at all. Nobody understands. If you don't have physical marks on you, you're fine and it'll all blow over. Except it won't blow over, it'll get worse and worse and worse. I'm tired of being like this I really am.
i let the dogs out
I need to write a CV.
I had my dog to sleep because he no longer enjoyed life and was very troubled. It was the worst day of my life and I wish I could turn back time and have him back. I made a terrible mistake and the guilt will be something I will have to live with forever.

You have nothing to feel guilty about. You did the right thing for him and he's not in pain any more. Just treasure your memories of him
Every girl I love never loves me back.. I just want to be loved by someone who loves me!
Every girl I love never loves me back.. I just want to be loved by someone who loves me!

By someone I love*
It's 4am :/
Original post by Sabertooth
I always give up on things. I formally withdrew from uni today. I feel like a complete failure.

I am about to sit my final exam for uni and I'm 35. I started uni when I was 19 and had to drop out due to crippling anxiety. I started a number of things and didn't finish them. I don't know what your situation is, but it is possible.

What year are you in? Did you like the course?
sleep is literally impossible
i so wish that results day wasnt on the 17th any other day but that
that day is so cursed honestly
idk why i replay those events every single day, it's driving me mad but idk what to do about it. i guess it's my fault. shouldnt have tried to do it in the first place but it wasnt exactly a rational decision
just hate that i cant shake it
think the worst thing is that i cant remember their faces, i am really grateful to them but i literally have no idea who they were or even what they looked like. guess i was in some kind of shock?
anyway that's enough details
cant sleep as usual
I can be a murderer
I wont post anon since most of you guys know about my grandpa anyhoo.

I am worried he has lung cancer. Yesterday, he got his 5th offer for a transplant. It was an absolute perfect match. He was all dressed his operating gown, had signed his consent forms, the anaesthetist was in to see him and the op was about go ahead when another surgeon came in and told him they found a 1cm lump in his pre op scan results and they can't go ahead with the op in case its cancerous. To be let down for a transplant again, especially with how close he was this time and then for that news - its beyond heartbreaking. Given that he has had cancer before, his age and that the lump wasn't on the scan he had last month - its not looking good :cry2: he's getting tests done this week/early next week and will be off the transplant list until we know if the lump is benign.

I'll never forget the call I got from my mum yesterday. Me, my husband and gran were in the pub having a celebratory drink since he was finally getting his transplant after 3 years on the list. We couldn't be at the hospital since its 40 odd miles away and my gran isn't doing well with cellulitis atm so we were awaiting updates from my mum and stepdad who were with my grandpa and when she called me, I thought it would be to tell me that the op had begun as it was around the time it was scheduled to start but I'll never forget hearing my mum cry like that, she could barely breathe. Then she told me about the lump. I could feel the life drain out of me. I had to get my gran out of the pub, I didn't want to tell her there in case she took a panic attack or felt smothered since it was busy.

I have barely slept. I feel like a zombie. I feel like I have been punched in the stomach full force. He's not just my grandpa, he's pretty much my dad. He raised me from day one since my own 'dad' didn't want anything to do with me. I'm his only grandchild too and my mum is his old child so me, him, mum and gran are a very close knit family and this has shook us to the core :cry2: :cry2:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
I wont post anon since most of you guys know about my grandpa anyhoo.

I am worried he has lung cancer. Yesterday, he got his 5th offer for a transplant. It was an absolute perfect match. He was all dressed his operating gown, had signed his consent forms, the anaesthetist was in to see him and the op was about go ahead when another surgeon came in and told him they found a 1cm lump in his pre op scan results and they can't go ahead with the op in case its cancerous. To be let down for a transplant again, especially with how close he was this time and then for that news - its beyond heartbreaking. Given that he has had cancer before, his age and that the lump wasn't on the scan he had last month - its not looking good :cry2:

I'll never forget the call I got from my mum yesterday. Me, my husband and gran were in the pub having a celebratory drink since he was finally getting his transplant after 3 years on the list. We couldn't be at the hospital since its 40 odd miles away and my gran isn't doing well with cellulitis atm so we were awaiting updates from my mum and stepdad who were with my grandpa and when she called me, I thought it would be to tell me that the op had begun as it was around the time it was scheduled to start but I'll never forget hearing my mum cry like that, she could barely breathe. Then she told me about the lump. I could feel the life drain out of me. I had to get my gran out of the pub, I didn't want to tell her there in case she took a panic attack or felt smothered since it was busy.

I have barely slept. I feel like a zombie. I feel like I have been punched in the stomach full force. He's not just my grandpa, he's pretty much my dad. He raised me from day one since my own 'dad' didn't want anything to do with me. I'm his only grandchild too and my mum is his old child so me, him, mum and gran are a very close knit family and this has shook us to the core :cry2: :cry2:

AW :frown: so sorry to hear. Why couldn't he get the tranplant after knowing he had a lump...? :cry2: :cry2:
Original post by KittenMediaya
AW :frown: so sorry to hear. Why couldn't he get the tranplant after knowing he had a lump...? :cry2: :cry2:

:hugs:

If he got the op done and it turned out to be cancer, the immunosuppressant drugs he would be on after the op to stop the organ rejecting, would make the cancer spread like wildfire. He's going to get tests done to see if the lump is cancerous or not. If its benign, he'll be put back on the transplant list instantly.
:hugs:

If he got the op done and it turned out to be cancer, the immunosuppressant drugs he would be on after the op to stop the organ rejecting, would make the cancer spread like wildfire. He's going to get tests done to see if the lump is cancerous or not. If its benign, he'll be put back on the transplant list instantly.

:zomg: I am actually quite shocked

Spoiler

:colonhash:
(edited 6 years ago)
You've had a transplant, cancer or a lung lump? :eek: I'm confused, my mind is like mush atm sorry :redface:
Original post by KittenMediaya
:zomg: I am actually quite shocked

Spoiler

? :eek: I'm confused, my mind is like mush atm sorry :redface:

Can't say much on a public thread sorry :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending