The Student Room Group

Nudes and regret.

So I'm a teenager and I sent nudes just because. I honestly cant find the exact reason I did it but I did. I feel guilty and I prayed (My belief in god isn't the reason for my guilt) I promised myself never to do it again and I haven't but now I think about my future dates and husband and idk. I feel like a whore. The guy I sent them to claimed to delete my picture (it was only my boobs) And that makes me feel a little better. I really need support and advice for future relationships. No I haven't told my parents. (I think it's better off left unsaid)
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Who you sent them to

Repent and,don't send again, resist the urge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Potatogurl
So I'm a teenager and I sent nudes just because. I honestly cant find the exact reason I did it but I did. I feel guilty and I prayed (My belief in god isn't the reason for my guilt) I promised myself never to do it again and I haven't but now I think about my future dates and husband and idk. I feel like a whore. The guy I sent them to claimed to delete my picture (it was only my boobs) And that makes me feel a little better. I really need support and advice for future relationships. No I haven't told my parents. (I think it's better off left unsaid)

Top tip: don't send nudes.
Ladies and gentlemen, another reason why religion is pointless in today's society

I can see why you feel uncomfortable but was your face in them?
nice work
The guy will probs already have forgotten.
You need to accept this happened, repent, then forgive yourself too.
Everyone does things they regret.
Learn from it, if it makes you feel rubbish etc it's not for you. We learn from our mistakes.
Nothing to worry about if your face was out of the pic.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Piers Morgan
nice work

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not Christian beliefs, just discipline
Reply 9
Original post by That'sGreat
Ladies and gentlemen, another reason why religion is pointless in today's society

I just said my reason of guilt wasn't because I was religious. I prayed. That's it. Chill. I'm not asking for any religious help lmao.
Reply 10
Original post by banoffeee
I can see why you feel uncomfortable but was your face in them?

It
Was one boob pic. And no my face wasn't in them. I don't feel a lot of guilt bc boobs are for nurturing and babies...so it wasnt like I was sending him a full nude or whatever.
Reply 11
For everyone saying "Dont send nudes" I haven't and that was a long time ago. I'm just asking like relationship wise how will this affect me and all that ********.
We live and learn, don't we?

As long as it doesn't have your face in it then you'll be fine. Try not to worry about it too much.
For everyone saying "Dont send nudes" I haven't and that was a long time ago. I'm just asking like relationship wise how will this affect me and all that ********.

What do you mean?
Reply 14
Original post by That'sGreat
Not Christian beliefs, just discipline

Also I'm not religious... I just believe in god. Religion controls people. If I chose to be spiritual then that's my individual choice, I do understand that I made a bad choice but I'm owning up to it and I'm asking how to improve my feelings toward the subject. None of us should be pinning this on my beliefs.
Reply 15
Original post by Emily.97
What do you mean?

One the first responses suggested I didn't send any more nudes, I'm just making it clear that it was only once and it was a long time ago so I have no intention of doing it again.
One the first responses suggested I didn't send any more nudes, I'm just making it clear that it was only once and it was a long time ago so I have no intention of doing it again.

In what way do you think this may affect your future relationships?
Reply 17
Original post by Cubone-r
Top tip: don't send nudes.

Yeah because obviously telling someone not to do something they said they were never gonna do again and haven't since that one time will automatically solve guilt and clear up the conversation when I get a boyfriend/girlfriend

K.
Reply 18
Original post by Emily.97
In what way do you think this may affect your future relationships?

The person might think I'm a slut or whatever. Ik it was once but people blow that type of stuff up and it isn't exactly normal to send a nude. I don't wanna hurt anybody either.
The person might think I'm a slut or whatever. Ik it was once but people blow that type of stuff up and it isn't exactly normal to send a nude. I don't wanna hurt anybody either.

If someone judges you for it then they can f*** off- they aren't worthit.

Also, what is the likelihood that anyone will find out about this nude? Sounds like you're catastrophising.

I can hear that it was never your intention to hurt anybody, and so any reasonable person will acknowledge this.

Quick Reply

Latest