The Student Room Group

Imperial College- Medicine 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

Dang thinking about GCSEs is reminding me how lucky I was to get an offer from imperial in the first place - they're one of the few unis that wouldn't take one look at my GCSEs and throw my application in the dustbin. I just want to make the offer so bad😭
Aye peeps I made a fb group for imperial medicine offer holders 2017 that you can actually join, so we can discuss things and you can join the group chat. Ta xxx
Do you guys think you made your offers? Im worried about maths...
I think Imperial get the results today. Any idea if we might hear back before Thurs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medella
I think Imperial get the results today. Any idea if we might hear back before Thurs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uni's got them over the weekend. You won't hear before Thursday.
Literally so upset right now, I just know maths is going to screw me over : (
Original post by crystallinedrops
Literally so upset right now, I just know maths is going to screw me over : (

Don't worry too much, hope you get the results you wanted, plus there won't be any more hard core math in medicine in uni! :smile:
Original post by DCMed96
Don't worry too much, hope you get the results you wanted, plus there won't be any more hard core math in medicine in uni! :smile:

Thank you : ) but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a B in maths. I think I'll just go through clearing for an engineering course.
Wanted to swing by here and wish you all good luck. I was in your position, three years ago, and stressing out on this forum. Now I'm three years into medicine at Imperial.

Try to get to sleep - and I'll see you all in October!
Thank you : ) but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a B in maths. I think I'll just go through clearing for an engineering course.

That's what i was gonna do as well!!! Glad to see theres another offer holder thinking like me
Original post by Deutschmaster99
That's what i was gonna do as well!!! Glad to see theres another offer holder thinking like me

Which places are you thinking of applying to?
Which places are you thinking of applying to?

Loughborough for bioengineering or chemeng. Hbu
Original post by Deutschmaster99
Loughborough for bioengineering or chemeng. Hbu

Yeah I was thinking the same, but I actually got in 😄😄 Can't believe it, I'm so happy!!
Yeah I was thinking the same, but I actually got in 😄😄 Can't believe it, I'm so happy!!

i'm so happy for you! see you in october x
Original post by desertlover

Thank you! Congratulations for getting in!

Original post by desertlover

Congrats!
Reply 2096
Hi, if you don't mind me asking, did you get A*AA?
Reply 2097

Hi, if you don't mind me asking, did you get A*AA?
If you got in, congratulations! Join the official ICSMSU Freshers 2017-18 Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273404039805146/
Hi my names para I was wondering if u could answer my questions about applying to imperiAL for medicine on my educational

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending