The Student Room Group

Quick question - does this mean I have a place (confirmation letter on Track)?

Hi,

I haven't recieved my results yet, but I got a letter (on 12th of August) on track that reads:

"Dear (me)

Congratulations! Your place at University of **** to study ****, has been confirmed. Subject to you meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions* you’ll begin the course on 1 September 2017 with a point of entry 1. "

Does this mean I have a place? Or it's still pending on my results?
Original post by JLegion
Hi,

I haven't recieved my results yet, but I got a letter (on 12th of August) on track that reads:

"Dear (me)

Congratulations! Your place at University of **** to study ****, has been confirmed. Subject to you meeting any outstanding non-academic conditions* you’ll begin the course on 1 September 2017 with a point of entry 1. "

seems like you made your offer, does anything else show up in track?
Original post by JLegion
Hi,

"Dear (me)

Woooo :smile: congrats. All that hard work has paid off :smile: I'm pretty sure that's confirmation of you being accepted!
Original post by JLegion
Hi,

"Dear (me)

Yes - this means you have a place. Universities receive your results several days before track opens. Congratulations!

Depending on the course, there may be non-academic conditions e.g. a health check, vaccination history or DBS check. There may also be none. You can contact the university to clarify if you are unsure what these are.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
seems like you made your offer, does anything else show up in track?

The offer was Conditional to me getting grades, but now it's marked as unconditional...

This is good, right?

I can hardly believe it :biggrin:
Original post by JLegion
The offer was Conditional to me getting grades, but now it's marked as unconditional...

This is good, right?

I can hardly believe it :biggrin:

yes you are in, congratulations:biggrin: any exciting plans to celebrate?
Reply 6
Original post by claireestelle
yes you are in, congratulations:biggrin: any exciting plans to celebrate?

That's amazing! And no actually... I honestly didn't expect to get this far :biggrin:

Thanks for all the responses, this is a lot to take in.
Better start packing dude your in.
Original post by JLegion
That's amazing! And no actually... I honestly didn't expect to get this far :biggrin:

Thanks for all the responses, this is a lot to take in.

well go out and celebrate, i m sure you deserve it :smile: Perhaps plan something with your friends, or go get a nandos there's free chicken if you spend £7.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending