The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Campus Accommodation for 2017/18

Hi all,
I'm really worried about campus allocation, because there is not any guarantee for campus allocation, so because I'll study there as an international student it's very hard to find an accommodation out of campus.

I spoke with Accommodation Services Customer Advisor of Brunel Uni and I asked them to let me pay the deposit of accommodation in order to secure my place.
But they said "once you've been allocated accommodation you will receive an email likely in 2/3 weeks time and you will then have to fill out license agreement online and pay the £350, furthermore, you are guaranteed accommodation on campus as long as you pay booking fee before aug 31 and we can't secure your accommodation if you pay £350 now."

Does anyone experience in obtaining room in Brunel Campus?
Original post by fobia
Hi all,
I'm really worried about campus allocation, because there is not any guarantee for campus allocation, so because I'll study there as an international student it's very hard to find an accommodation out of campus.

I spoke with Accommodation Services Customer Advisor of Brunel Uni and I asked them to let me pay the deposit of accommodation in order to secure my place.
But they said "once you've been allocated accommodation you will receive an email likely in 2/3 weeks time and you will then have to fill out license agreement online and pay the £350, furthermore, you are guaranteed accommodation on campus as long as you pay booking fee before aug 31 and we can't secure your accommodation if you pay £350 now."

Hey where you from?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by leftyrighty
Hey where you from?

IRAN
Original post by fobia
Hi all,

Accommodation is guaranteed for first years
Reply 4
Has anybody new news about campus???
Reply 5
Just confirmed my university accommodation today. This big task to either live on of off-campus has now been closed, finally..!
Original post by khozam
Just confirmed my university accommodation today. This big task to either live on of off-campus has now been closed, finally..!

I'm in David Neave hall of isambard complex.. What about you?
Reply 7
Original post by leftyrighty
I'm in David Neave hall of isambard complex.. What about you?

Good to know that. I am Usman and Chepstow hall is reserved for postgraduate students so I will reside there.
Reply 8
They allocated me a room at David Neave Hall :cool::cool::cool::cool:
Original post by khozam
Good to know that. I am Usman and Chepstow hall is reserved for postgraduate students so I will reside there.

No it isn't
Reply 10
Original post by niteninja1
No it isn't

What it isn't?
Original post by niteninja1
No it isn't

I know at least 12 freshers who have lived in Chepstow there are no halls reserved for postgrad.
Reply 12
It is possible. But I just shared what Brunel accomodation team said me that Chepstow is reseeved for Postgrads only.

Quick Reply