The Student Room Group

UKCAT Medify

Hi guys,

If any of you have done the UKCAT exam and used medify, how close was the difficulty of the medify questions to the real ukcat for all the sections?
Hey I've moved this to the medicine section where you'll get more of a response! :smile:

Edit: You can also use this thread to discuss the UKCAT further https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4428956&page=77
Reply 2
Original post by MrDystopia
Hey I've moved this to the medicine section where you'll get more of a response! :smile:

Edit: You can also use this thread to discuss the UKCAT further https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4428956&page=77

Hi,

Thanks! I'm going to sound really stupid but how do you ask questions specifically in the medicine section?
Reply 3
I'd say fairly representative for VR and AR. QR was slightly easier in the real thing for me. DM was quite a bit harder in the real thing, so I recommend using another resource for DM as it kinda caught me by surprise how much more harder the questions were and therefore how much more of the time limit was a problem.
Reply 4
Original post by iras
I'd say fairly representative for VR and AR. QR was slightly easier in the real thing for me. DM was quite a bit harder in the real thing, so I recommend using another resource for DM as it kinda caught me by surprise how much more harder the questions were and therefore how much more of the time limit was a problem.

Thanks! Yeah I do find the DM on medify to be quite easy. Do you mind me asking what you got?
Reply 5
Original post by iras

I 100% agree!!! the QR and AR were both much easier in real life than on medify. verbal was the same tbh and i just skipped DM in the real thing so im not so sure! But, I WOULD RECOMMEND MEDIFY 100%! IT WILL SAVE YOU SERIOUSLY.

My scores were:

VR: 600
QR: 800
AR: 900

and overall it was 770. and honestly, i would say that i did well because of medify seriously i cant praise it enough!
Original post by Mazza2000
Hi,

Thanks! I'm going to sound really stupid but how do you ask questions specifically in the medicine section?

Just ask in the Medicine forum, this one here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=195 :smile:
Original post by rayytbh
I 100% agree!!! the QR and AR were both much easier in real life than on medify. verbal was the same tbh and i just skipped DM in the real thing so im not so sure! But, I WOULD RECOMMEND MEDIFY 100%! IT WILL SAVE YOU SERIOUSLY.

My scores were:

VR: 600
QR: 800
AR: 900

and overall it was 770. and honestly, i would say that i did well because of medify seriously i cant praise it enough!

How come u skipped dm? score counts right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending