The Student Room Group

Transferring Uni's and Masters

Hey,

Couple of questions just so i can educate myself.

If I did a Bachelors degree at Northumbria University for example. Is it possible to do follow this with a Masters but at a better uni, Uni of Sheffield for example.

Is it possible to transfer Uni's? If so, when? How? And what do I need to be able to do so?

Thanks
It's not really a transfer. You would have finished art Northumbria and reapply to new universities.

You would need to apply direct to your chosen unis between now and May sort of time.
Original post by Cherub123
Hey,

Couple of questions just so i can educate myself.

If I did a Bachelors degree at Northumbria University for example. Is it possible to do follow this with a Masters but at a better uni, Uni of Sheffield for example.

Is it possible to transfer Uni's? If so, when? How? And what do I need to be able to do so?

Thanks

Unless you do a bachelors degree with an integrated masters year, you're not committed to staying at the same uni for your masters. You graduate from your first uni with a bachelors degree, and then you'd apply to the same or different unis for a masters (you'd usually apply between January and June to start that September).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending