The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

K-Pop fans at the University of Kent

Is there anyone going Canterbury who likes K-Pop, I'm pretty awkward and shy, and this is one topic I can bond easily with people over.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Solskxn_mangata
Is there anyone going Canterbury who likes K-Pop, I'm pretty awkward and shy, and this is one topic I can bond easily with people over.

Here! Oh my gosh, here.😊
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by LazyKunoichi
Here! Oh my gosh, here.😊

I only know BTS. I would like to know more about k-pop, seems interesting.
Here! Oh my gosh, here.😊

OML yes hello! I never thought I'd actually get a reply on this. My name's Chloe, I'll be doing English and American literature at Kent. I'm so glad someone responded.
Original post by BigMan Ting
I only know BTS. I would like to know more about k-pop, seems interesting.

Awe that's great, BTS are one of my favourites, honestly there's so many amazing groups and artists. I'd be happy to show you anything or help with any group etc.
OML yes hello! I never thought I'd actually get a reply on this. My name's Chloe, I'll be doing English and American literature at Kent. I'm so glad someone responded.

Hi hi~ 🙋 I'll be doing physics with foundation😊 Haha I honestly stan too many groups; f(x), EXO, BTS, Seventeen, Mamamoo, Wanna One, etc... how about you?
Hi hi~ 🙋 I'll be doing physics with foundation😊 Haha I honestly stan too many groups; f(x), EXO, BTS, Seventeen, Mamamoo, Wanna One, etc... how about you?

I relate on the stanning too many groups. I stan all the ones you said apart from f(x) some of my ults are like Block B, Pentagon, KNK, Cross Gene, SHINee etc. We'll have to keep an eye out for each other then. Do you have anything else we can talk on easier?
I relate on the stanning too many groups. I stan all the ones you said apart from f(x) some of my ults are like Block B, Pentagon, KNK, Cross Gene, SHINee etc. We'll have to keep an eye out for each other then. Do you have anything else we can talk on easier?

Ah sorry, I don't use social media that much🙇
Ah sorry, I don't use social media that much🙇

That's OK hun, fair enough. I'm just still glad anyone responded to this. Could I get your name?
That's OK hun, fair enough. I'm just still glad anyone responded to this. Could I get your name?
sure! I'm Sarah; I'll be awkwardly approaching any Chloe's I see😂
sure! I'm Sarah; I'll be awkwardly approaching any Chloe's I see😂

Haha 'awkwardly approaching' is me in any situation. I have red hair if that helps. Are you gonna be in student accommodation?
Haha 'awkwardly approaching' is me in any situation. I have red hair if that helps. Are you gonna be in student accommodation?

Hopefully; I only chose turing and keynes
Hopefully; I only chose turing and keynes

I'm pretty sure I put down both of those options. We'll start getting told what we got from the 21st onwards, I think.
I'm pretty sure I put down both of those options. We'll start getting told what we got from the 21st onwards, I think.

Yeah I saw that on the website; aaaaghhh I hope I get one of my top choices
Yeah I saw that on the website; aaaaghhh I hope I get one of my top choices

Same, I put parkwood as a last one and everyone's saying to avoid it. I really want Turing or Keynes.
Kpop fan here!
Original post by cloudpii
Kpop fan here!

Hi! 🙋 will you be starting this year? And which course will you be taking?
Original post by cloudpii
Kpop fan here!

Omg yes hello love! I'm Chloe, I'll be doing English and American literature at Kent. I'm so glad there's another K-Pop fan
Hi! 🙋 will you be starting this year? And which course will you be taking?

Yea I'm starting this year! I'm taking marketing.
Omg yes hello love! I'm Chloe, I'll be doing English and American literature at Kent. I'm so glad there's another K-Pop fan

Nice! Ngl, I bet there'll be many who'll like kpop ^^ Just need to find them LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending