The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2017 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JohnnyCarr95
Hey everyone,

I've received an offer to study Paramedic Science at Sheffield Hallam University starting March 2018. However, I'm a bit worried that not many people will attend this intake which makes accommodation more difficult.

Has anyone else been offered a March intake? Or has anyone started at a later intake previously?

Thanks

Hey dude,

I got an offer for the March intake as well, but decided to with the 4 Year course at Bradford rather than wait til March. I think they filled up September very quickly.
Reply 361
Original post by Nickko99
Hey everyone, Im Nick, I applied for Paramedic Science 2016 entry and got 3 offers and if I've met the grade requirements I should be attending BCU to start in September 2016. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away.

Hi there, I have applied for Paramedic Science for 2017 entry and have my interview tomorrow. As you've completed your first year of the course, can you tell me what the course is like? what can you expect in your first year of course?

thanks
Original post by Paul67
Hi there, I have applied for Paramedic Science for 2017 entry and have my interview tomorrow. As you've completed your first year of the course, can you tell me what the course is like? what can you expect in your first year of course?

thanks

Im due to start in September at BCU if I can help with any questions? :smile:
If not, if you search for the "so you want to be a paramedic" group on Facebook and then search "BCU" or "Birmingham city uni" within the group, you'll find some posts with information on there! Hope this helps and good luck :biggrin:
Reply 363
Hi thanks, my interview is also at BCU! Hopefully if all goes well see you there !
Hi Josh, I have an interview at Wolverhampton for the BSc in Paramedic Science. I have passed the telephone interview, where they asked why I want to be a paramedic and what experience I have so I'm guessing the face to face will based more on the values side of things. I have had 3 interviews already and haven't been successful so everything's riding on this one. Any advice on the types of questions and their ideal answers would be appreciated, thanks.
Original post by ParaKane
Hi Josh, I have an interview at Wolverhampton for the BSc in Paramedic Science. I have passed the telephone interview, where they asked why I want to be a paramedic and what experience I have so I'm guessing the face to face will based more on the values side of things. I have had 3 interviews already and haven't been successful so everything's riding on this one. Any advice on the types of questions and their ideal answers would be appreciated, thanks.

Hey, I have been accepted at wolverhampton and I start 17th September 2017, to study paramedic science, if you have any question feel free to message me and I'll try to help
I am currently a third year bsc student paramedic, if any of you guys want any advice/help, feel free to give me a shout.
Original post by S'Para UK
I am currently a third year bsc student paramedic, if any of you guys want any advice/help, feel free to give me a shout.

Hi, I'm going into year 13 this September and I want to apply for paramedic science at uni. I just wanted to know what experience you suggest I get. I'm already a St John Ambulance cadet and I volunteer at a British Heart Foundation charity shop but is there anything else I can do?

Thanks
Original post by Abigailvca
Hi, I'm going into year 13 this September and I want to apply for paramedic science at uni. I just wanted to know what experience you suggest I get. I'm already a St John Ambulance cadet and I volunteer at a British Heart Foundation charity shop but is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

By the sounds of it you are on the right tracks. St Johns ambulance will give you an excellent advantage when it does come to applying for university, i would stick at what you are doing now. Good luck.
Original post by S'Para UK
By the sounds of it you are on the right tracks. St Johns ambulance will give you an excellent advantage when it does come to applying for university, i would stick at what you are doing now. Good luck.

Thank you!
Morning All,

Is there anyone on here currently studying at Northampton University on the Paramedics course? Im studying Management there and after some help please
Hiya nick, what experience did you have ???

Quick Reply

Latest