The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Relieved A-Levels are over. By far the most stressful 2 years of my life.
Original post by eden3
like a failure.

Whatcha tawkin mayne. You ain't a failure. You a GEWD MAYNE and you make me feel REAL GEWD DEEP INSIDE.
Original post by Dr Strange
:lol: Of course :colonhash: It's fun :colonhash: Isn't it? :colonhash: :rofl:

Hmmm, maybe more than a few :tongue:

:lol: Being modest again :colonhash: Your cooking is probably Masterchef standard in comparison to mine :colonhash: In fact, anyone's cooking probably is :colonhash: :rofl:

Really? I've heard it's hard to make them soft :hmmmm:

:toofunny: Aww, tbh he sounds like a kid at heart. Maybe you just need to make a peace offering :tongue:

:hugs: Absolutely right - 2 can play at that game. :yep:

:yep: knew someone would get me

:teehee: They're all very safety aware trained though. Meaning I lay down the safety rules first and only I'm allowed to break them.

No realistic silly :colonhash: Well idk, I'd need a sample to say for sure. Anything for free food :rofl:

Daadii has a trick up her sleeves though.

Hell no. Ain't going to live there. Would go mad. I'll have to just have a go on the phone eh, worked last time.

Original post by LunaCat
I talked to a school friend about everything and feel so much more better! 😢😢

So proud and happy for you :hugs:
Original post by S2M
I'm upset with you.

Whys that bro?

Original post by BintM
With you?
Talk then sort it out?

We hardly get time to talk tbh
Reply 8124
Original post by Lychee627
Whys that bro?

We hardly get time to talk tbh

Just joking, fooled ya! :laugh:
Sometimes I think I am getting better, sometimes I think I am getting worse. Guess in some ways I am getting better, and some ways worse. It's really truly hard :cry2:
Original post by S2M
Just joking, fooled ya! :laugh:

:toofunny:
Proud. For the first time in a verryy long time, I'm actually hooked to a book :woo:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
you're everything but a failure, i have faith in you! and believe me you're not :yep: ya know where i am if you wanna talk babe :jumphug:

Original post by qasim_96
Whatcha tawkin mayne. You ain't a failure. You a GEWD MAYNE and you make me feel REAL GEWD DEEP INSIDE.

thanks for cheering me up a bit guys. :smile:
Original post by Dr Strange
:rofl: yep 20+ years between novels. She's been taking her time :lol:

Ah, fair enough :yep:

Yep, it's absolutely amazing :ahee: 'The Ministry of Utmost Happiness' - the title is so perfect as well :love: And what I really love is how her work so intricately explores human relationships, and how you can take a lot away from either book :yep:

Yep - definitely grateful :redface: :lol:

Well, I've downloaded the EPUB file for The God Of Small Things, so I'll hopefully start that this week. I'm putting off Jodi Picoult's Small Great Things for this :redface:

I tried looking for the PDF/EPUB for that but it's too new a book :sad:
I'm looking forward to reading them though :woo:

:hugs:

Original post by eden3
like a failure.

:console:
Its just kicked in that I'm going to uni omds I'm so fking excited :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
Slightly okay after finally eating some Pilau after 40+ hours of no food :redface:
looking at my position inrl now compared to when i joined this site two years ago is odd
2015 cavy didn't know what was about to hit her :rofl:
glad i never have to do a levels again :banana2:
My mum has broken her ankle at the worst time possible. I can barely look after myself, now I have to look after her and do everything around the house. I feel selfish but I'm so fuxking tired 😔
(edited 6 years ago)
RESULTS IN FOR DAYSSSSSSSSSSS
IM CRYING
People - Wish me good luck! I srsly need it.
Original post by MrsMars
Well, I've downloaded the EPUB file for The God Of Small Things, so I'll hopefully start that this week. I'm putting off Jodi Picoult's Small Great Things for this :redface:

I tried looking for the PDF/EPUB for that but it's too new a book :sad:
I'm looking forward to reading them though :woo:

:hugs:

Ahh ok - I'm sure you'll love it as much as everyone else has :biggrin:
Small Great Things :ahee: I've got that and a few other books on order, including Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie, which has only just come out to amazing reviews (I'd recommend looking into that :yep:)

Original post by MrsMars
Slightly okay after finally eating some Pilau after 40+ hours of no food :redface:

40 hours? :eek: Well rice is light so you should've had something more than that. Don't make yourself ill :redface: :hugs:
:rofl: I'm not sure I get it :colonhash: But I'm going with it :colonhash: It's all part of the plan :colone:

Well you've got it all covered :lol: But what if they break those rules? :curious:

Realistic? :colonhash: I think not :colonhash: Oh you'd need a sample, eh? Talk about adding insult to injury :rofl: Well... you can have a picture of some subpar cooking at some point :colonhash: :tongue:

I see :ahee: But that's kind of typical. Old people always know what to do to solve cooking problems that haunt everyone else :lol:

:toofunny: Fair enough. Soooo... did it work? :teehee:
feel like going somewhere abroad, alone.

Just need a break from everything and everyone
Feel pretty bad Jeff
I feel aimless because it's the holidays and there's nothing I have to achieve apart from passing my driving test which I'm flopping at atm.

Latest