The Student Room Group

Advice on applying for medicine abroad

I am looking to study medicine overseas, is there any advice/info anyone can give me regarding their requirements, application procedure, and the difference of studying overseas compared to the UK. Any advice would be appreciated.
PS. I am looking to study in a european university perhaps in Czech republic. Thanks in advance.
Google would be a good start, if you want to study something then at least make an effort.
Original post by Glassapple
Google would be a good start, if you want to study something then at least make an effort.

I have done considerable research but I can't find any clear answers. Wait, isn't the purpose of this site to provide advice and help for matters such as this?
Reply 3
Original post by zahmed123
I am looking to study medicine overseas, is there any advice/info anyone can give me regarding their requirements, application procedure, and the difference of studying overseas compared to the UK. Any advice would be appreciated.
PS. I am looking to study in a european university perhaps in Czech republic. Thanks in advance.

I'm sure there's some great places to study in Europe, but I'd be careful as some countries are notorious for scammers. I wouldn't be surprised if people were making off with deposits

Don't let this discourage you though :smile:. I've heard that the quality of education in Europe is much greater than in the UK. Best of luck!
Original post by zahmed123
I have done considerable research but I can't find any clear answers. Wait, isn't the purpose of this site to provide advice and help for matters such as this?

Stating that in this initial post, as well as outlining the research you have supposedly already done, would help people to provide advice and help on this matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending