The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

2 words.
Depression
Peak

Thought i was getting better...

Posted from TSR Mobile
bad at communicating, taking its toll again...
Original post by Dr Strange
:rofl: I'm not sure I get it :colonhash: But I'm going with it :colonhash: It's all part of the plan :colone:

Well you've got it all covered :lol: But what if they break those rules? :curious:

Realistic? :colonhash: I think not :colonhash: Oh you'd need a sample, eh? Talk about adding insult to injury :rofl: Well... you can have a picture of some subpar cooking at some point :colonhash: :tongue:

I see :ahee: But that's kind of typical. Old people always know what to do to solve cooking problems that haunt everyone else :lol:

:toofunny: Fair enough. Soooo... did it work? :teehee:

:colonhash: you're supposed to get it. Don't get your own plan? :tongue:

Then... I AM IN TROUBLE. They wouldn't though. Discipline init.

:colonhash: enough of those grumpy faces :colonhash: you're becoming grumpy like me :excited: look forward to it. Erm whats subpar?

Heard of google? :tongue:

:sigh: I was busy :redface: Lies. I would rather not cause drama over sweet puriis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How is it possible to feel so much yet feel like I am empty too? I want a break from my mind. Break from myself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I didn't exist. I want to not have existed yet whatever I've done that has helped people or had a positive impact on someone's life to remain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old.
Haven't finished typing :colonhash:
I am sad. Really unbearably sad for no apparent reason.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As this day went on I felt uglier and uglier, inside and out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glad today is nearly over. And I'll stop typing now or I'll just carry on forever :colonhash:
I am happy... in an imaginary world... which does not exist.
I cba to clear my tsr inbox. Feels bad haven't replied to some people in ages, dek who now. Oh well. Left way too many people on read too, but sorted through that finally.

Okay why an I still typing?
Original post by Dhanny
I feel aimless because it's the holidays and there's nothing I have to achieve apart from passing my driving test which I'm flopping at atm.

Yeaaa, I feel the same about the holidays. Hope you stick with it, and you will pass :biggrin:
Original post by TehFen
Yeaaa, I feel the same about the holidays. Hope you stick with it, and you will pass :biggrin:

Thanks bro, hopefully!! Then soon we'll be going to our respective education institutions and smashing it!
Original post by starfab
:colonhash: you're supposed to get it. Don't get your own plan? :tongue:

Then... I AM IN TROUBLE. They wouldn't though. Discipline init.

:colonhash: enough of those grumpy faces :colonhash: you're becoming grumpy like me :excited: look forward to it. Erm whats subpar?

Heard of google? :tongue:

:sigh: I was busy :redface: Lies. I would rather not cause drama over sweet puriis.

:colonhash: Why am I supposed to get it? :colonhash: Well, maybe I do get it :colone: Or maybe not :lol: Yep, the plan is clear, dw :u:

Ah, discipline. Good kids then :tongue:

:colonhash: Yep :colonhash: Maybe I am becoming grumpy :colonhash: But even if I am, I still have a lot to learn from you, your ladyship grumpyship :tongue:

Subpar = below par :lol:

Haha google is cheating (kind of), but it works for us :tongue: They presumably did it at a time where there was no internet :ahee:

Now... let's see what this is all about

How is it possible to feel so much yet feel like I am empty too? I want a break from my mind. Break from myself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I didn't exist. I want to not have existed yet whatever I've done that has helped people or had a positive impact on someone's life to remain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old.

1) Emotions don't go away - they're a blessing. Feeling empty is kind of an illusion - it just happens when your feelings become too much for you to process, but this is natural.
2) :slap: Not possible I'm afraid. You're stuck with us :tongue:
3) :five: Old and wise tho :tongue: :yep:

Original post by starfab
Haven't finished typing :colonhash:
I am sad. Really unbearably sad for no apparent reason.
As this day went on I felt uglier and uglier, inside and out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glad today is nearly over. And I'll stop typing now or I'll just carry on forever :colonhash:

:hugs: It's just a bad day, but remember: we have to count. Only 6 mins till tomorrow :yep: And yeah, we might always say 'there's always tomorrow', and our desired tomorrow may never come, but at least we're not lying to ourselves, because a tomorrow of some sort will always make its offerings known to us :tongue:

Typing on here is just like grabbing some scrap paper and writing all of your feelings down. But after a while, you go read it again and you feel... idk...embarrassed? I guess that's why you edit your posts too. But why? Expressing your emotions is a good thing.

So never stop yourself from writing, or question why you do it. After all, beautiful things happen when people express their feelings in words. Many a writer will agree :yep:

Or maybe you're happy in a parallel world, but you feel the need to back to the other world sometimes?

We're all broken in certain ways, and we all have two worlds within ourselves; and going back to the other one just keeps us healthy, and gives us balance and perspective going forward.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dr Strange
Ahh ok - I'm sure you'll love it as much as everyone else has :biggrin:
Small Great Things :ahee: I've got that and a few other books on order, including Home Fire by Kamila Shamsie, which has only just come out to amazing reviews (I'd recommend looking into that :yep:)

40 hours? :eek: Well rice is light so you should've had something more than that. Don't make yourself ill :redface: :hugs:

I hope so :h:
I'll look into it :yep: Let me know what you think of Small Great Things.
Are you looking forward to the release of Turtles All The Way Down? :ahee:

I just about eat the rice, nothing else would have stayed down :rofl:
Okay :redface:
Are you Asian? :curious:
Utter utterrrr rubbishhhhhhhh why the **** is this word so small????
Everyone hates me now for sure.
**** the *******l feeling.
FML
:frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
I feel so discusting, so dirty whilst being clean.
Wtf can i do?? :mad2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
Utter utterrrr rubbishhhhhhhh why the fuk is this word so small????
Everyone hates me now for sure.
Fuk the s******l feeling.
FML
:frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: well it's good I'm not everyone then.
Behenji :console:

I feel so discusting, so dirty whilst being clean.
Wtf can i do?? :mad2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You ARE clean, sweetie. You don't need to do anything. :jumphug:
You are :cry2:

Me is noot :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 words.
Depression
Peak

Thought i was getting better...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't see this before :/
Maybe it's just a dip, on an upward curve.
Reply 8155
All over the place! I just want my painting kit to come so I relax but I have to wait one more entire day!! 😭
You are :cry2:

Me is noot :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if I am everyone, I can promise you everyone does not hate you :biggrin:

Me says you are clean. Definitely. I don't even hesitate.
You're lying me knka. I hate myself tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're lying me knka. I hate myself tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. I don't harbour hate for you. It's the opposite. Me has million reasons to love you :colondollar:
:hugs:

Latest