The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:cry2: love you too :hugs: will never forgive myself for that tho, too embarassed to talk :hide:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
:cry2: love you too :hugs: will never forgive myself for that tho, too embarassed to talk :hide:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG that means you haven't even read my messages :facepalm: You stop being embarrassed right there because Ima going to be embarrassed soon :lol:
Looool notifs are off i saw emoji last then didnt click coz it'd be counted as ''seen'' lool :erm:

I will be embarassed anyways :colonhash: i cant believe :argh: hate myself lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looool notifs are off i saw emoji last then didnt click coz it'd be counted as ''seen'' lool :erm:

I will be embarassed anyways :colonhash: i cant believe :argh: hate myself lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :colonhash: go read it silly. You're worrying yourself. Put your mind at ease. You don't need to reply til you feels like.

Ah noo, you'll be like, waaaa she did that too? :toofunny: I mean I did mention it last night but not sure you realised. Oh dear, I should be embarrassed nowww :lol:
Nooo because i'll end up reading what i wrote before lmao cringe

Oh think me knows, it's not even that bad but ive embarassed myself in your eyes ygm :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been having really vivid dreams lately. Last week, in my dream I lurched forward and I did it in real life and work up with my forehead banging hard against the wall!! Any doubts that I dreamed it were overridden by the lump on my head. Then yesterday, in my dream I was screaming and shouting "Go away, go away!" and I woke up shouting GO AWAY! :gasp: Then my normal dreams have been quite anxious ones, often revolving around my new house. :erm:
Nooo because i'll end up reading what i wrote before lmao cringe

Oh think me knows, it's not even that bad but ive embarassed myself in your eyes ygm :emo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: OMG it wasn't even bad stuff. Blush go on... :colondollar:

lmao exactly!
WHAAAAAAAT?! Awww girl, you haven't. Exactly, you said it yourself, it's not even that bad! Wait are you looking through my eyes or am I? :colonhash: And me tolds you not to be embarrassed. Oh but you haven't read it :lol: Hey, don't be embarrassed over something that was not even bad, behenji :smile:

Gosh now I am feeling embarassed :toofunny: :hide:
Broken.
Original post by BintM
Broken.

:frown::hugs:
Original post by BintM
Broken.

You okay dear? Pm me if you want to talk about it. :console:
Original post by qasim_96
You never know when you're gonna be taken from this planet. Make the most of the time you have. Pray and hope that this isn't the end. Stay positive.

Er I'm so bad at trying to make people feel better :frown:

No you aren't.
And no, she will be okay. :smile: I believe in her :h:
Original post by sabahshahed294
No you aren't.
And no, she will be okay. :smile: I believe in her :h:

She's going through a tough period. InSha'Allah everything will be okay. Just pray for her :smile:
You never know when you're gonna be taken from this planet. Make the most of the time you have. Pray and hope that this isn't the end. Stay positive.

True.
You're not dw

Original post by sabahshahed294
You okay dear? Pm me if you want to talk about it. :console:

You're doing a really good job, honestly! :hugs:
She's going through a tough period. InSha'Allah everything will be okay. Just pray for her :smile:

Original post by BintM
True.
You're not dw

Insha Allah :h:
Original post by Deyesy
You're doing a really good job, honestly! :hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

I don't like seeing other upset :sad:

No problem I am already doing that :smile:
Thank you :hugs:

I don't like seeing other upset :sad:

I don't think anyone does :/ It's one of the many reasons I do so much volunteering
Original post by Deyesy
I don't think anyone does :/ It's one of the many reasons I do so much volunteering

I respect people that give back to the community :clap2:
I respect people that give back to the community :clap2:

Not difficult either - you can do it on TSR as you've just done by replying to people who might not be feeling too good

Latest