The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary University of London accommodation

If I defer my place at queen mary UOL, will I have to wait to confirm my accommodation until after results and risk ending up in the same situation as now (waiting but unlikely to get accommodation so I am forced to think about deferring) or will I get priority over new applicants?
Original post by Ellenadamson
If I defer my place at queen mary UOL, will I have to wait to confirm my accommodation until after results and risk ending up in the same situation as now (waiting but unlikely to get accommodation so I am forced to think about deferring) or will I get priority over new applicants?

Hello,

I have been in contact with our accommodation team and have been told that if you defer and the course is confirmed for next year, you will be able to apply when applications open in March, giving you a good chance of being made an offer.

http://www.residences.qmul.ac.uk/college/application/index.html

Best of luck!
Candice
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Queen Mary University of London
Hello,

I have been in contact with our accommodation team and have been told that if you defer and the course is confirmed for next year, you will be able to apply when applications open in March, giving you a good chance of being made an offer.

http://www.residences.qmul.ac.uk/college/application/index.html

Best of luck!
Candice

Hi do you give accommodation to students living in London? I'm looking to apply for a bsc starting 2018 but I can't live at home so am unsure wether to go to uni in london without any uni accommodation
Original post by sinathambi
Hi do you give accommodation to students living in London? I'm looking to apply for a bsc starting 2018 but I can't live at home so am unsure wether to go to uni in london without any uni accommodation

Working for the admissions team, I can tell you that you can apply, but you'll be at the bottom of the waiting list.... given accommodation is already over-subscribed it is highly unlikely you'll get a room

sorry:frown:
Reply 4
If a anyone wants a place at north lodge, Tottenham Hale (unite students) please dm, I've reserved a place but don't need it anymore - it's fully booked online.
Reply 5
Hi I am after a room there is it still available?
Reply 6
Room avaible for students in landale house Surrey quays, lower road, SE16 2XG. Room contains wardrobe, desk, bedside table, chest of drawers and 3/4 size bed. Shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. All bills included including wifi. Laundry facilities onsite, as well as 24 hour security. Only a 5 minute walk from Canada Water station. Large shopping centre and retail park containing a Tesco extra, odeon cinema, bowling alley, Pizza Hut and frankie and bennie's which is only a 7/8 minute walk away. Need someone to take over my tenancy, available immediately till 10th July 2018. Only 177 a week inclusive of bills!!
hi is the room still available ?
ALL bills included (water, electricity, gas and FREE WIFI). COUPLES ARE WELCOME
This spacious studio is approximately 19sqm and comes with private en-suite shower room. Included features of the flat:
Bedroom, 4ft double bed with storage, Desk & study chair, Noticeboard, Wardrobe & chest of drawers, Mirror, Noticeboard, Internet access point & free wifi, TV point, Coffee table, Comfy chair, Intercom, Shower, WC, Sink, Mirror, Shave point, Towel rail and shelf, Kitchen, Breakfast bar with seating for two, 2 ring hob, Combi microwave oven, Fridge with icebox, Fire extinguisher and blanket, Kettle, Iron, and ironing board.
IQ Hoxton also provides amazing common spaces such as a social hub, cinema room, study hub, rooftop terrace and an on-site free gym! The site also has a secure bike storage and a laundry room opened 24/7.
Also provides services such as an on-site management team, FREE parcel collection, and a 24/7 security.
iQ Hoxton is located in one of the most vibrant and exciting areas of London, with an amazing choice of bars, restaurants, clubs, shops, cafes and a wealth of cultural venues all on your doorstep and ready to be explored! Because of its central location, there are three zone 1 tube stations within walking distance: Hoxton, Old Street and Liverpool Street. There is also a bus stop right outside your front door, which makes travel to and around the rest of London quick and easy.
The room is located on the 2nd floor.
Great Location, very close to Hoxton overground station, 10 minutes walk/5 min direct bus to Old Street Station, and 12-minute direct bus ride to Liverpool Street Station. Plenty of restaurants and bars and a Sainsbury's and Tesco nearby.
The room is specifically for students only.
Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.
Thank you very much:smile:
CALLING STUDENTS!Studio in private halls availible iimmediately.Price: 280/week for 47 weeks starting 16th October 2017 Where: IQ HoxtonI'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy. Must be a student to live here.The contract would need to be taken over but I've paid off some of it already so would be a lot cheaper than beforeALL bills included (water, electricity, gas and FREE WIFI). COUPLES ARE WELCOMEThis studio is approximately 19sqm and comes with private en-suite shower room. Included features of the flat:Bedroom, 4ft double bed with storage, Desk & study chair, Noticeboard, Wardrobe & chest of drawers, Mirror, Noticeboard, Internet access point & free wifi, TV point, Coffee table, Comfy chair, Intercom, Shower, WC, Sink, Mirror, Shave point, Towel rail and shelf, Kitchen, Breakfast bar with seating for two, 2 ring hob, Combi microwave oven, Fridge with icebox, Fire extinguisher and blanket, Kettle, Iron, and ironing board.IQ Hoxton also provides amazing common spaces such as a social hub, cinema room, study hub, rooftop terrace and an on-site free gym! The site also has a secure bike storage and a laundry room opened 24/7.Also provides services such as an on-site management team, FREE parcel collection, and a 24/7 security.iQ Hoxton is located in one of the most vibrant and exciting areas of London, with an amazing choice of bars, restaurants, clubs, shops, cafes and a wealth of cultural venues all on your doorstep and ready to be explored! Because of its central location, there are three zone 1 tube stations within walking distance: Hoxton, Old Street and Liverpool Street. There is also a bus stop right outside your front door, which makes travel to and around the rest of London quick and easy.The room is located on the 2nd floor.Location:Great Location, very close to Hoxton overground station, 10 minutes walk/5 min direct bus to Old Street Station, and 12-minute direct bus ride to Liverpool Street Station. Plenty of restaurants and bars and a Sainsbury's and Tesco nearby.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending