The Student Room Group

English Language Coursework. HELP!

Hey guys! I'm studying English Language and I'm going to A2. Go the coursework it's two short stories (any genre, any audience, etc...)

I'm stuck with what my stories should be about, any help?!
Reply 1
Original post by kaiabateman
Hey guys! I'm studying English Language and I'm going to A2. Go the coursework it's two short stories (any genre, any audience, etc...)

I'm stuck with what my stories should be about, any help?!

Only you can answer that. Start by looking at a genre you enjoy - even if you don't read a lot of stories you can think about a genre of film that you like. From there, you can create a mind map of different ideas that could help you to build a story.

In the end of it, you're not going to be able to write it well if you're not genuinely interested in it and you're using someone else's ideas.
Reply 2
Original post by Amefish
Only you can answer that. Start by looking at a genre you enjoy - even if you don't read a lot of stories you can think about a genre of film that you like. From there, you can create a mind map of different ideas that could help you to build a story.

In the end of it, you're not going to be able to write it well if you're not genuinely interested in it and you're using someone else's ideas.

Thank you! Yes, I will try that! X

Quick Reply

Latest